Pregnant? Spotting? Very sensitive to smells?

Docemama

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the website so hello everyone. I am NtNp for a while now. I really believe that we are ready for a child but not giving to much energy to make it happen. However I always know when I am ovulating and such. This march was a weird month. Since January I have been running and biking and lost some pounds too. The first day of my ovulation I saw a very small amount of blood when I wiped, it was my husbands bday and we got a little carried away with intercourses thru out the day. Right after that I started to spot, it was a very light color of pink, and it lasted about 4 days I believe. Instantly I have become very aware of smells. It is crazy, my Hubby deodorant, the cleaning material a store used, a cab, the streets. My goodness everything has a very strong smell. If it grosses me out I feel like I want to pass out. I will be late if today my period does now show up. I'm starting to get very anxious but don't know if there is such a thing but I feel pretty much pregnant, I also have been sleeping more than usual. It has been 17 days since intercourse. Thx!

With my daughter I spotting for about 4-5 days, though it is common to spot during ovulation. But heightened sense of smell is a good indicator of pregnancy, as that was the first thing i noticed when I was pregnant. You should defiantly test when your period is late or get a blood test which is so much more accurate! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->