pregnant while breastfeedind and negative first vue test?

kotence

Reaction score
Hi ladies.I have 9+ months old baby and still breastfeeding very often.I've got my period 3 times,first when she was 5 months old,but now its missing.I wonder is it possible to be pregnant again or the delay is because she was bf more intense last month and I filled my freezer with breast milk this month.I was expressing once everyday for 2 weeks.I dont remember when exactly was my last period.On the 5th of dec I had my period for sure but don't remember when it started,maybe it was on 2nd or 3d of dec 2012. I had unprotected intercourse with my hb on 25th of dec and he came in me. I 've just took test and it was negative but it was the cheap one poundland first vue so I'm not sure whether to trust or not.Is it possible to be pregnant but the test is wrong? Or I'm irregular because of bfeading?

I would say irregular because of bf'ing I had this a few times before my period came back properly when my son would go through a growth spurt and feed more it would stuff to my cycles. There is always a possibility so maybe retest in a week (I know easier said than done lol)

I was never irregular and if i was I knew I was pregnant. And the tests for me twice preg while breastfeeding always showed negs. Really took a while for them to turn to light shade and bought a proper test.

Your children are beautiful!!!! That is a gorgeous photo if them!!
And that is crazy about the tests it can definitely happen! It still amazes me how everyone is so different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->