Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

BellaRosa8302

Mama of 3
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I thought it would be fun to start a thread for those of us who are first timers to being pregnant & due around the same time!

What are your due dates? When is your first appointment/scan? What symptoms are you having?

I'm due May 12th (Edit: May 7), my first scan & appointment is October 2nd (8 weeks, 2 days), and my symptoms are consistently sore bbs, cramping, SO TIRED, sciatica, bloat, gas :blush:, heartburn, and nausea.

Join in the fun! And, congratulations everyone!:happydance:

Our Due Dates!

May 1st: BabyMay, Jinbean, Chellibelle
May 2nd: Babmab
May 3rd:
May 4th:
May 5th: jtink28
May 7th: Jo_2k, BellaRosa8302
May 8th: Sass827, padbrat
May 9th: aknqtpie, Moorebetter, Mirchi
May 10th: bump_mad
May 11th: IluvRedskins, MrsM423, misspriss
May 12th: blueberry25
May 13th: robinson380, Nicola27
May 14th: shorty88
May 15th: bdownmommie
May 16th: Ruth2013, brandiw, NatalieBelle, manuiti
May 17th: JYT, Jary
May 18th: jamare, KrisSing, Firestar
May 19th: nevernormal, rrspatch
May 20th: Curlyq111, cng1983, Olivialivie, babyface15, pixie23, JennyBLove, Fusaritos
May 21st:
May 22nd:
May 23rd:
May 24th: Jdub 1698, Magan85, MissOleiane
May 25th: megs23, Sunshine15
May 26th: HisGrace
May 27th: stardust85, soulvibe
May 28th: CLH_X3
May 29th: Hope39, Eli Mae
May 30th: happycloud, CS2012
May 31st: stripeycat5

yay! we just spoke in the other thread but ill repeat here!

no appointment set yet, calculated due date is may 10th [though i have gotten everything from may 9- may 12, depending on the site]

symptoms: brown spotting, nausea, fatigue, bloat, emotional

are you planning on touring hospitals?

hiii!

i'm pregnant with my first!! i have my first appt/ultrasound on september 18th - i'll be 7w2d. i'm high-risk, so i'll be going in for scans a little more often (i have crohn's disease)

my symptoms so far: larger breasts, very sensitive and achey. bad fatigue. bloating. super emotional. no nausea yet, but my mom said hers didn't kick in until around 7-8 weeks.

estimated due date: may 5th! yayayayayyyy!! :)

Hi I'm pregnant with my first and due May 2nd. I have my first scan tomorrow (11hours time :) ) I will only be just over 6 weeks so I don't expect to see a lot.

Hey Sweetie! :wave: You're due on my Birthday (May 12th) Tee Hee! :happydance:

I'm due on May 2nd with my 1st!

I have an early scan tomorrow (6w+1d)! Eek! Having it due to previous m/c's so fingers crossed everything is ok this time! One more :sleep:

My symptoms... hmmm.... well definitely bloat (look about 6 months not 6 weeks), cramping, nausea, sore breasts that are feeling very very snug in my bras lately , very emotional (bursting into tears over silly little things), constantly yawning so guess that would be tiredness, oh and very gassy! :blush:

Congratulations BellaRosa8302, mah0113 and jtink28 and any other ladies who join in! :flower:

Big hugs! :hugs: :hugs:

J xx

Hi I'm pregnant with my first and due May 2nd. I have my first scan tomorrow (11hours time :) ) I will only be just over 6 weeks so I don't expect to see a lot.

Ooooo Lovely35! Snap! We are both due May 2nd and have scans tomorrow! Tee Hee! Good luck for tomorrow... you never know we may see heartbeats!

Congratulations and Good Luck for tomorrow! Let me know how it goes sweetie! :flower:

Big Hugs! :hugs::hugs:

J xx

Hi Jinbean, we are both due on the same day and both
Have our first scan tomorrow. I am excited but a little nervous as I have had no pregnancy symptoms at all. Fingers crossed we
Both have a good day tomOrrowxx

Hey Sweetie! :wave: You're due on my Birthday (May 12th) Tee Hee! :happydance:

I'm due on May 2nd with my 1st!

I have an early scan tomorrow (6w+1d)! Eek! Having it due to previous m/c's so fingers crossed everything is ok this time! One more :sleep:

My symptoms... hmmm.... well definitely bloat (look about 6 months not 6 weeks), cramping, nausea, sore breasts that are feeling very very snug in my bras lately , very emotional (bursting into tears over silly little things), constantly yawning so guess that would be tiredness, oh and very gassy! :blush:

Congratulations BellaRosa8302, mah0113 and jtink28 and any other ladies who join in! :flower:

Big hugs! :hugs: :hugs:

J xx

OMG I totally hear you on the emotional part!! I've been crying almost everyday (and multiple times a day on the days that I do cry) at the drop of a hat!!

Congrats to everyone who has already joined in! Personally, I just can't even believe I'm pg!! It's crazy!

Jinbean, we must have been typing at the same time haha. I will let you know how it goes, good luck to you. And good luck to everyone else xx

yay! we just spoke in the other thread but ill repeat here!

no appointment set yet, calculated due date is may 10th [though i have gotten everything from may 9- may 12, depending on the site]

symptoms: brown spotting, nausea, fatigue, bloat, emotional

are you planning on touring hospitals?

Well, I already know what hospital I'll be delivering at (my obgyn told me at my last annual appointment) & she said that she delivered her own children there, which makes me feel good about it. But I have gotten a pamphlet from that hospital saying they give maternity ward tours once or twice a month, so I think I'd like to do that! Although I might wait until I'm a little farther along - I feel kinda weird showing up for a maternity ward tour without looking pregnant!

What about you? Are you going to tour hospitals?

We are pretty set on which hospital we want, but still want to do a tour just to be excited :happydance:

We are pretty set on which hospital we want, but still want to do a tour just to be excited :happydance:

It does sound like fun! :haha:

In the same pamphlet, I saw my hospital has early pregnancy classes for couples (what to eat, how your body will change, etc). I'm considering signing DH and myself up! Although I'm wondering what they could tell me that I won't have already read in What to Expect or learned on this forum!!

Anyone else considering taking any classes?

Hi All!

I am 5 wks prego (today!.. yay!). I am due May 9. I have had one Dr.Appt to meet my new Dr (My old OBgyn no longer does OB). But I have my first full dr appt/and possible u/s on Oct 4th (9wks!).

As for hospitals, there is really only one that is close to my house (there are two more about an hour away), but I have heard it was nice. I figure when I get into my second trimester I will go do the tour!

Symptoms: Cramps, bloating, sore bbs, tired, nausea ... that's about it.

I have found a yoga studio close to where I work that I can do their beginner yoga and they said it can also be used for prenatal yoga, so I am thinking about taking that class. Otherwise, the hospital has some classes as well, so I will be doing those too. My DH asked me if he had to go to Lamaze classes with me.. I am like uh ya! .. He still doesn't want to be in the room with me... concerned about being grossed out. lol. What a girl .. hehe

This is #1 for me too! Due on May 8. Currently 5 + 3.could not be more thrilled / terrified.

Symptoms for the last week: fatigue, sore bbs, stomach pains, gas, head aches, cramps, bloating, ravenous.

Going to meet with our new obgyn for the first time Sept. 19. I'll be 7 + 1. hoping to get a scan then.

Hey you guys!!!! This is my first pregnancy!!! I am so excited!
My due date is May 6th
I am 5wks and 4 days today!
Symptoms: mild cramps, fatigue, moodiness, and kind of emotional, tender nipples

I almost bursted into tears yesterday cuz my fiance fell asleep on me and wouldnt pick up his phone so he could answer the door lol he woke up 10 minutes later but i was all worked up for no reason lol

My first appointment is when Im 8wks. And I get married on the 15th of this month!! woohoooo

Hi all! I just got my :bfp: this evening!I had my positive within 45 seconds of peeing on the stick! I had my first beta done shortly after and my HCG level was 997! Tomorrow would have made me a week late and by some miracle I held out testing until today. Just didn't want to see another negative! My biggest symptoms have been exhaustion and cramps. I have had some food aversion (made hamburgers last night and the smell made me gag!) I believe my EDD is May 11th. I'm going to call my RE and OB tomorrow to see who wants to see me first! I'm absolutely bursting with joy! Congrats to everyone else!

Hi all!
I'll join you, I just got a BFP today for baby #1! AF still isn't due until Tuesday, I'm 11dpo today, so I'm a little cautious until she really doesn't show up. I had a chemical a while back, although they were never as strong of lines as today was, so FX'd!

FF says my date is May 20th. Congrats, everyone!

Hi, im pg with number 1. Ff says my edd is may 17th. Got appt with dr on Wednesday.
Only symptoms have been cramping, peeing a lot, gassy, pains in bbs that comes and goes and I've gone off sweets and chocolate.

hi all!!! can i join? i got my BFP yesterday from an IC, but confirmed this morning with a Clear Blue digi - i'm 4 weeks. According to the NHS website I'm due May 14th, but my dr may say different. My symptoms so far have been sore boobs, period like cramps (confusing!) and running off to the toilet every 30 mins!

Hello! I'm expecting #1 and if I go by my O date and not period date im due May 17th :)

I can't refer myself to midwife until I'm over 6 weeks, so I'm waiting till after my two weeks hol before I ring them, then I'll defo be over 6 weeks. Only thing is, the hospital i'll be under doesn't allow the fathers to stay overnight when your on having baby, or so I've heard. I'll find out and if so I'd rather go somewhere else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->