Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Hi ladies!
Got my BFP last week I'm more or less 5 weeks today due May 9th I think. I'm not sure as I had a MC at 5 1/2 wks on 27th July and got PG again straight away before AF, so my dates are all over the place!
Not seen a doc yet, I'm hesitant after what happened last time. Think I'll get to the 6 wk mark and make an appointment.
Symptoms so far, VERY sore and swollen BBs, moody, emotional, tired, bloated and HUNGRY!

Congrats Tournesol!!!!

Hi ladies can I join. Just found out yesterday when I got my first ever BFP after 6yrs of TTC and 2 cycles of IVF. I'm back on 24th September for early pregnancy scan and should be due about 16th May.

Symptoms - I have the cold, very wet cm, tired and cramps.

Lok forward to going through our journey together.

Hi all and congratulations!!

I am due 1 May 2013 and couldnt be more excited/scared!! I have had losses so I have had 2 early scans. Yesterdays showed a wee heartbeat! It was amazing. My next scan is 19 Sept so cant wait for that.

My only symptom has been sore BB's. Sometimes a bit tired. No sickness, but it might be early for that.

Today I am 6+2 from my scan but 6+ 5 from my LMP. I ovulate late so thats where the difference is.

Thanks Jary, you too!
And congratulations to all the rest of you, exciting times ahead for us!! :happydance:

I'm so excited for all of us! I have my first appointment next Friday at 10:20!!! I can't believe that I actually got to make that appointment!!! :wohoo:

I'm so excited for all of us! I have my first appointment next Friday at 10:20!!! I can't believe that I actually got to make that appointment!!! :wohoo:

I what you mean, i felt so good when I had to ask the receptionist at my doctors for the midwifes number, and when she gave me it said whispered 'congratulations' and for some reason it made it all feel real! So excited but I am scared still! Hope I'm not the only one terrified?!?!?

Jary I would totally change hospitals if DH couldn't stay overnight with me. that's bs. I saw the ob at the hospital right near my house two days before my bfp. She was a super jerk. I found out she is the only female obgyn practice at this hospital, so I changed hospitals ASAP. This is going to a be a big, emotional time for all of us. The last thing you need is someone taking your support system away. :-/

Yeah I want my OH to be with me all the time, and he will want to be with me too. I'll have to find out about everything...I hope they do allow him to stay because the hospital maternity unit has a good reputation, and it's not too far either

Hi Ladies and congrats to all the BFP's. May I join please got my BFP on 9/1/12!! I am still in disbelief!! :happydance: This will be me and my husbands first. We had a mmc in June. My first appt is 9/20/12.

I what you mean, i felt so good when I had to ask the receptionist at my doctors for the midwifes number, and when she gave me it said whispered 'congratulations' and for some reason it made it all feel real! So excited but I am scared still! Hope I'm not the only one terrified?!?!?

When I called my RE this morning she told me that I had made their Friday! Hearing the congrats from both the OB office and RE office really does make it feel real!

I've been trying my best not to spill my guts today but I've told all of the really important people that I work with! I'm a special education teacher, so my job can sometimes be a little hectic and rough with some students.

I'm praying for H&H 9 months for all of us!

Hi all and congratulations!!

I am due 1 May 2013 and couldnt be more excited/scared!! I have had losses so I have had 2 early scans. Yesterdays showed a wee heartbeat! It was amazing. My next scan is 19 Sept so cant wait for that.

My only symptom has been sore BB's. Sometimes a bit tired. No sickness, but it might be early for that.

Today I am 6+2 from my scan but 6+ 5 from my LMP. I ovulate late so thats where the difference is.

Wooooohooooo!!! I'm due on 1st May 2013 too! So cool to hear that your baby has a heartbeat, means mine probably will too! We have an early scan booked for 26/09 when I will be just under 9 weeks as we wanted to see as much as possible :)

I'm just recovering from a very nasty bug going around work so at the moment that is hiding my symptoms but so far they have been: a little nausea, sensitive nipples, bloating (I can't do up my jeans!) and some cramping although that's easing now.

Sometimes I'm really excited and then other times I'm really scared!

Congratulations everyone!! Xxx

Lolobear - I know what you mean about the bloat! We can wear jeans to school on Fridays and I'm about to die! I'm thinking a belly band will be in my near future!

I keep wanting to tell people. I will have to tell work soon as I'm a cancer care nurse and we get patients in for radioactive treatments and chemo.

Will tell close family in a couple of weeks and everyone else at 12 weeks :)

Redskin - I bought some maternity jeans but I'm not big enough for them yet, they keep sliding down so bought a bump band at the weekend but in not quite sure how to use it! I've tried it under and over my jeans. When I put it over my jeans the back kept sliding up my back which was uncomfortable.

Any tips?

I've already blurted it out to family and my colleagues! Just too excited!! :)

Hey can I join??

I'm not sure how many weeks I am since I got pregnant straight after my miscarraige with out getting af I think I'm 5-6 weeks I have a scan booked for 29th September feels so long away

Hey can I join??

I'm not sure how many weeks I am since I got pregnant straight after my miscarraige with out getting af I think I'm 5-6 weeks I have a scan booked for 29th September feels so long away

I know how you feel I go to the doc on 9/20 and I am sure that will just be to confirm. I doubt I will get a scan that day. So anxious and excited.....and scared! Welcome!!

Hello! Joining in the fun. Got my BFP this morning at 11 dpo. I've been given a due date of 20th May by every calculator out there. I have an incrediably regular cycle which helps with these things.

So excited. This is my first everything - first BFP, first baby, first thrill. Cannot wait to experience the rest of the journey, all going well.

Hello! Joining in the fun. Got my BFP this morning at 11 dpo. I've been given a due date of 20th May by every calculator out there. I have an incrediably regular cycle which helps with these things.

So excited. This is my first everything - first BFP, first baby, first thrill. Cannot wait to experience the rest of the journey, all going well.

Congrats abnd welcome!! Happy and health 9 months to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->