Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

YAY FOR MAY BABIES!!!!!!!!!

I got my BFP on Tuesday :happydance: This is not my first pregnancy, as I miscarried May 6th, 2012. But...this will be my first baby :winkwink: Feels different this time, feels good, feels positive!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I go for my first appointment on May 24th. From my calculations, I should be due between May 12th & May 18th :cloud9:

I love that there are so many spring babies.....SO excited!! :hugs:

HI guys, im 4 weeks along, first scan will be 9/18. Im due may 17th ! Im so exited. My symptoms are sore boobs and nipples, cramping, bloating, full nose, nausea around 5pm and im just so tired lol

I've been feeling nauseous this afternoon. And I just started crying for no reason a moment ago! Hope I'm not going to be too teary with this pregnancy!

I've been feeling nauseous this afternoon. And I just started crying for no reason a moment ago! Hope I'm not going to be too teary with this pregnancy!

lol better than gassy:blush::blush:

lol better than gassy:blush::blush:

haha! i actually burped in my collegue's face today! i was mortified - and plus can't say why so it's even worse!

rang my drs today to arrange an appointment, not for me, but for the results of my husbands semen analysis. i told the receptionist that i was actually pregnant and ended up chatting with her for ages about TTC! made it seem so real. i can't wait to tell my Dr next Tuesday!

xx

Nicola27 ROFL! Sometimes you just can't help it!

And I've been gassy too! Constantly belching which doesn't help the swollen feeling in my throat that I get when my reflux plays up as it makes me want to gag :( gonna be so fun trying to control it in the next 8 months lol!

Genki, we have the same estimated date! Congrats all, how exciting! AF is due in a few days, so I'm not sure if it's too early to tell at least my immediate family, but I'm about ready to burst!

Genki, we have the same estimated date! Congrats all, how exciting! AF is due in a few days, so I'm not sure if it's too early to tell at least my immediate family, but I'm about ready to burst!

Ooh, that's brilliant. We can compare notes!

I've bought another test to try on Sunday or Monday when AF is due just to be sure. My husband is away for three weeks with work from Sunday so I suppose we'll wait until he's back properly before telling family so we can do it together. I was so annoyed at the thought of not getting my BFP this month because he'd be away for my projected September fertile days, so yeay!

I do have two weddings, one leaving drinks and one work away day to attend in the next three weeks and seeing as I'm normally a bit of a boozer at sessions I don't know that I can hide it without being obvious. Too early to tell non family for a while!

I wish I had ya'lls ability not to squel it everyone I know!!!! :haha:I have already told the important teachers that need to know and of course our immediate family! I'm not planning on making it facebook official for at least a couple of weeks but who knows if I can restrain myself that long! We have waited for so long that I'm just about to burst with joy!:cloud9:

My RE called me back today and will be doing another beta test and a progesterone test on Monday, just to make sure that my numbers are going up. They seemed pleased with the 997 for 4w5d! I have 5 more tests at home and one is a digi so I think that I will go ahead and use them just to keep reassuring myself! I was looking at my test again today and realized that my positive line is darker than the control! I think this is a pretty good sign! :headspin:

I am very nervous to tell people and will wait until I am out of the 1st trimester. When I was pregnant earlier this year we told everyone and DH told literally every single person tht he works with. So after the mmc I had to deal with all the awkward comments from people who didn't know what to say. Even last weekend I ran into someone and he was like "oh I am really sorry." It just brings back bad memories. I am hopeful and this pregnancy feels different but I do not want to risk the uncomfortable, awkward comments if something were to happen. Of course, I did not find out about my mmc until the day before my 12 week scan :(

Wow, that's sad, sorry :( FX'd that this one is healthy for you! That's a good plan, I'm only telling my immediate family now, they'd be supportive if something did happen anyways. I'll wait to tell others. The not drinking will be hard to hide, people will just think I'm eternally "sick." lol. But I just took a digital and saw the words, so that made it feel a little more definite! I'll take the other digital when AF is technically late...

Welcome and congrats to all the new BFPs!

DH and I have told our parents and our siblings; I have told my 3 closest friends as well. I think we will wait til after my first scan & appointment to tell anyone else.... and I might wait a bit longer for work, because I'm starting a new job in a couple of weeks. Of course, when I was hired, I had no idea I was pg. Oh well... Hopefully it won't be a problem!!!

I've only told mom and dad. One neighbor, my happy hour buddy, guessed right away and I couldn't lie. Dh hasn't told a soul. Were both so nervous something might happen. Or that we might get a bad test result. If it turned out that something was severely wrong with the bean genetically, I'm not sure what we would do. And his family is so judgmental, there would be no choice in their eyes. Therefore, we can tell none of them. I'm just debating whether or not to tell my best friends. I moved for DH when we got married, so none of my friends are nearby. I'll be the first to be preggers too. Two of them because of infertility (so I'm super nervous to tell them) and the rest by choice, so I'm not really sure any of them will relate.

#1 for me as well, due in May! I have my US next Wed at 5 weeks. Still doesn't seem quite real!

I keep wanting to tell someone but I think I will wait until at least 8 weeks to tell my parents and prob my BFF and the rest of the family, probably around 12 weeks.

My work knows now due to health and safety. We're telling close family in a couple of weeks and everyone else at 12 weeks

Hey all! Can I join in too..

I think... I am due around 6th May, have had first scan on Thursday and saw a 5 week pregnancy with yolk sac, which is exactly right. My next scan is 24th Sept.

This is my 7th pregnancy. I have lost all of my prev pregnancies at 11-12 wks. It appears I can't carry boys due to genetics. Hence I am hoping and hoping this one is a girl!

Symptoms: sore boobs, moody, blocked nose, breathlessness.... oooo and bad gas!! Urghhh

I'm pregnant with baby #2 with a EDD May 10th 2013 :) I'm still in shock ...and love looking at the photo of my BFP :) I'm 37 (PCOS) DH is 41 this month. I have a daughter that will 8 this month and we have been trying for #2 for 20 months but have always had him/her in our hearts :) After 9 months of nothing (clomid-bad reaction-OHSS) I found out I wasn't ovulating... metformin fixed that :) Month 14 found a 10 cm Dermoid cyst (removed month 15-April) Tried Clomid again in July (still slight bad reaction- told Dr..NO MORE CLOMID!) DH and I planned to take August off..clomid had made me feel horrible and I just wanted to recover and loose the 8 lbs clomid put on me :( (lost 70 lbs before TTCing) We did have sex around the time I knew I would be ovulating.. but figured if I couldn't "plan it" what would it hurt to just see what happens..I have to admit.. I wasn't much in the mood that night ..but I'm glad hubby was ;) I bought a new cell phone this month and hadn't downloaded my new ovulation app because I knew AF would be here soon... well after 3 days I downloaded it just to see when to expect AF ..That was Sept 3rd (Monday) ..Well the app said my AF was due on Aug 31.(friday) ... All the sudden all the headaches, stomach pain and ickiness started to make since. I took my test with second morning urine and it was BFP within 45 seconds :)

Hey all! Can I join in too..

I think... I am due around 6th May, have had first scan on Thursday and saw a 5 week pregnancy with yolk sac, which is exactly right. My next scan is 24th Sept.

This is my 7th pregnancy. I have lost all of my prev pregnancies at 11-12 wks. It appears I can't carry boys due to genetics. Hence I am hoping and hoping this one is a girl!

Symptoms: sore boobs, moody, blocked nose, breathlessness.... oooo and bad gas!! Urghhh

My next scan is Sept 24th as well :)

:hugs: Praying that this bean is very sticky girl!! :hugs:

Thanks Binks! You already have a Daughter... can I ask were there anything that you could point to that made you think that you were having a girl?

Am clutching at straws lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->