Pregnant with #3!

mommy2baby2

Pregnant with #4
Reaction score
I wanted to officially announce my :bfp: ! December was our first month actually *trying*. We sort of tried in November but were only half into it due to vacations and our daughter getting the flu. Here's my story! :bunny:

I ovulated somewhere around Dec 14 (my first + OPK) (FF says Dec 17), my husband had just come home from a 4 day business trip so it was perfect timing (and a lot of build-up on his part :D ). We only BD'd 2x. 3rd time he decided to get too into it and shot it elsewhere :dohh: I figured we were out due to the lack of :sex:

I believe my little :baby: implanted on December 22 at around mid-night. I woke up in the middle of the night experiencing the "pulling/tugging" sensation many claim to feel. To me it felt like painless contractions/Braxton Hicks. I had 3 of them that lasted about 10-15 seconds each (wasn't really counting as I was half asleep but it was enough to actually wake me up).

I got my first :bfp: on Dec 23 on a cheapy HPT from the Dollar Tree. The line had no color, only visible when inverted and was very thin, but non-the-less, was there. Technically I shouldn't have had much hormone in me, being so early. At this point (according to FF) I was approx 6dpo

The next day or so I took a FRER/Answers but my daughters ended up distracting me so I forgot all about the test until Dec 26. There was a line! Faint but there! I had seen a faint line when it was still wet so I did not believe this was an Evap. I took a store brand test that night, line was faint but this was one of those tests that makes a cross on the test line, so I was unsure. DPO 7

I took another FRER that next morning (12/27) and there was another line! :dance:
Tested that evening with my second store brand and the line was there! DPO 8

I finally went out to Wal-Mart and bought a Clear Blue Digital. Couldn't wait so I tested right there in the restroom. Nothing like a bold Pregnant right there in a dirty Wal-Mart bathroom stall! LOL! Tested again later that night in front of my husband. He was in shock, joked that I bought a faulty test because it was so early, but there's no denying so many positive tests! DPO 9

Went to a clinic a few days later to get a test there (for insurance purposes). Even there, the line was faint but no denying that's there.

Today is January 4, the day :witch: was due. So glad I don't have to see her ugly face for the next :cloud9: months!

I just wanted to share my news with my new friends! I'm having a baby! I already have 2 daughters, aged 2 and 4! I'm only a few weeks pregnant and I'm already planning on what to buy and am already stocking up on more wipes and diapers!

congratulations on your bfp!!!!

congrats, thanks for sharing your story, it helps the rest of us TTC.
have a healthy and happy 9 months and hope to see you in first trimester soon
hugs,

Congrats! Excellent story too. I smiled at 'dirty walmart bathroom'. :haha: Good luck with everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->