Pregnant with baby #3 worried :(

charlottex

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant on Sunday, was having pains so was scanned yesterday, she didn't see a sac but did say my womb had the thicknig which happens in pregnancy. They took bloods and my hormone level is 125 I think. Got more bloods tomorrow morning. I'm so scared 😟

You wont be able to see anything on us until your hcg is way higher. With it that low tells me you are still in very very early pregnancy where nothing is visible yet. Within the coming weeks you will see the sac and baby. Remember, baby starts out extremely tiny.

Don't be worried, this is how all prenancies start, it sounds like you're just not far enough Along yet, I had to have an early scan too due to cramping on only one side and it showed the same thing, then I had my normal confirmation scan about 3 weeks later and I had a healthy bean with a good strong heartbeat!

What is your estimated dd? I think your lucky to see much before 6 weeks.

Yes it is way too early to see anything on the scan yet. With my last pregnancy I was sent to EPU with suspected ectopic after going to GP with severe abdominal pain and light spotting and finding out I was pregnant. Nothing could be seen on either the abdominal or vaginal scan, they drew bloods and my HCG was 380 ish. Hopefully your bloods tomorrow will show your HCG rising nicely and might be able to see something on the scan in a couple weeks.

Thank you ladies. Took a clear blue pregnancy test today and the line has come up much stronger. So I'm guessing that's a good sign.xx

Levels are 509 today so this is good :). And got a scan on Monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->