Pregnant with Endometriosis?

Kimmy74

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just wondering if any of you ladies got pregnant with endometriosis and if so what did you do? Other than bd. haha. I was diagnosed in oct 2010, have pain most of the month, every month. Had surgery to remove mild endo in March. Am having acupuncture and chinese herbs and hoping for the best. Tell my your jouney to your bfp. I'm getting pretty desparate and down here. Need some hope.

Wow. I cant believe noone responded. I suspect I have endo, so I was curious to read your responses, but...

It is disappointing that no one responded. But hey I just found out i'm almost 5 weeks pregnant! :happydance:

It is disappointing that no one responded. But hey I just found out i'm almost 5 weeks pregnant! :happydance:

Congratulations!!!:happydance:

I just read your post. I have endo too, had a lap and surgery last Nov. My endo has my bowels attached to my uterus. I have had 4 IUIs and 3 BFNs.......still waiting for this months results.
How did you get prego? IUI, IVF, sex???

Another question.....do you still get the endo pains??

hi, congrats on your pregnancy !!! i ttc'd for two years for my daughter. they found a mass on my ovary during a hycosy which they decided to keep an eye on for a few months whilst trying me with clomid (which did nothing other thatn turn me into devil woman!). 5 months after they found the mass they did a lap and dye and found that the mass was a large endometrioma and that i had extensive adhesions and endo deposits and ended up having a laparotomy to remove it all. they started me on letrozole on my second cycle after the surgery (plus hcg trigger) and i got pregnant !

i'm currently 4 months into ttc again.....

i hope things work out for you adroplet :hugs:

ps. whilst pregnant i got a lot of pain in the first few months (presumably from new adhesions ?) and i now get a lot of pain during my period and MASSIVE ov pain (i had no symptoms prior to the surgery) and i also ended up having a c section so i guess two lots of open surgery have messed things up a little

im four weeks pregnant with endo! docs arent always right :)

I was diagnosed with Endo in 2008 when we were TTC my now son. HSG revealed a blocked right tube and plenty of scaring on my uterous and bladder. Lap was able to remove the scar tissue, but not able to clear my tube which was quite depressing. Despite all that, I got a BFP the second cycle after the LAP. I did nothing differently other than bd and take prenatals.

After the birth of my son I was pain free even during AF. We started TTC again in July 2011, I had some minor AF cramping which I was afraid it might be the Endo returning as well as very obvious Ovulation pain. Even with all my fears, we are now 4 weeks preggo.

Endo is not the end of the world, it's just unfortunate that it goes undiagnosed for so long. I had one doc wanting to put me on Clomid with out even considering Endo and I think it would not have done any good. Be your own advocate in the doc office, they are mearly men, not gods!

I found out i have endo this past November, it was all removed during the lap. AF just arrived again.. damn.

Horrbile cramps this month too, just awful!

We've been trying since June 2010. I'm definately not giving up, but man its a tough battle. I love hearing the success stories.

Congratulations to you ladies and your BFP's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->