pregnant with low cervix?

H

hopeful2night

Hi all,
Have any of you got pregnant with naturally low cervix?

How far along with me.. I was asking about this on another forum just the other day...mine was sooo low (mind you i wasnt intentionally touching it, i have to insert progesterone.) dont try to touch it too much. Mine JUST moved up at 5 weeks 5 days. Untill that point it was very very low.

How far along with me.. I was asking about this on another forum just the other day...mine was sooo low (mind you i wasnt intentionally touching it, i have to insert progesterone.) dont try to touch it too much. Mine JUST moved up at 5 weeks 5 days. Untill that point it was very very low.

I didn't know where to post this and thought maybe I'll get answers here. Thanks for replying. I just recently found out that my cervix is naturally low. It hasnt moved up, just in the same position and right next to my vagina opening. I've been trying to conceive my #2, but having a hard time. Now this has me thinking that this is the problem and the reason I have not fall pregnant. Is your cervix always low all the time before you got pregnant?

I have a really low lying cervix. It always gets commented on when I go for a smear test lol I've never had any issue getting pregnant though, my problem is staying pregnant which I don't think is related to that. Sorry I can't be any more help but didn't want to read and run. Good luck X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->