Pregnant with low HCG levels

Congratulations Looknomore! If it tripled in 48hrs I would say you're off to a great start! I'll keep you in my prayers that it keeps going up like this!!!!

Dietrad- I think u missed my last posts. From 128 the beta went upto only 195 so its a confirmed chemical. Just waiting for my period to arrive now. Your signature shows u also had a mc. Did u also have a chemical?

looknmore, I'm so sorry! I must not have paged over to the over postings. I'm truly sorry honey. I naturally miscarried at about 8 and half weeks. It took me nearly four weeks to get my Hcg level below 5 again. Once that happened, I had my AF just a few days later. I'm on my third AF since the MC. I was hoping to have gotten pregnant this past time but I have to look for the next round now. It's a very frustrating process. Your body will bounce back faster though since this was so early. I'll keep you in my prayers!

So sorry to read this. I had a miscarriage on 8th July still waiting for my first period after it. All I want to do now is try again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->