Pregnant with negative Hpt experiences?

southernbound

Reaction score
Man, its been awhile since I've been around here and I certainly never thought I'd be posting a thread like this but here we are and it requires some backstory:

I had my tubes tied with my c section with our third baby last year. I had a normal (if very early) period April 8th. Sometime around May 10th I started crying irrationally and it occured to me that my normal 25 day cycle was quite late but thankfully the next day a short ish light ish period appeared and I stopped worrying about it.

Now, this week I have vomited up my breakfast 3 mornings in a row and my boobs are on fire and I am FREAKING THE FRICK OUT. I took a first response a few days ago and it blessedly came out negative but this would be my fourth kid, I know what morning sickness feels like. Either something is majorly wrong hormonally or I'm having a nutso "I didn't know I was pregnant " style experience with pregnancy tests.

So while I wait for my doc appt next week, has anyone confirmed pregnancy after negative test?

Sorry no experience here. Negative tests for me have always meant not pregnant. However i started testing really supper early with this one.
Like around 7DPO then 8 then 9 and all BFN and then at 10DPO 4 days b4 AF I got my BFP.
I have heard of some womon getting negatives even up until they were a week late and theres some videos on YouTube where some womon got negatives rite up until she was 6 months pregnant but I think that's very rare.
Pregnany tests are so sensitive now and they can pick up a pregnancy as early as 5 days b4 ure due ure period.
Sometimes worry can make u late. That's happened to me b4 i was about 4 days late abe was freaking out and did a test was negative and then period showed a few days later.
Hope that gives u some reassurance.
Keep testing tho just in case. Because u never know. Good luck

Hasn’t happened to me - but I have had plenty of times I thought I was pregnant and wasn’t! Hoping things work out for you :) But I think it’s really unlikely that you both got pregnant with your tubes tied and aren’t having a positive test. Maybe it’s a hormonal reaction and you’re just regulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->