• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with No.2 Due in 2014

mayb_baby

Reaction score
Thought I'd have a place for us all to chat :flower:

So how has your pregnancies been so far?
Do you have appointments booked?
Who have you told?

My OH seems to think the whole world needs to know -.- his brother, sister, best friend, dad like friend and an old friend who has a kid were all told in the first day. I've told my second mama who is a close friend who I always go to when I can't go to my own mom and I told my friend, that's it. I plan on waiting a while before telling my family.

I'm pretty nervous about appointments and stuff cos I don't have insurance out here yet :( I'm going back to my moms this weekend so she can see LO and cos OH's family is having people over for the weekend and we don't want to be in the way so I'm gonna try really hard to talk my old OB into sending me for a scan while I can.

OH has told a friend and I have told my cousin, I don't intend on telling family until I am 3 months gone.
I am dying with heartburn, nausea and tension headaches although today is a bit better than yesterday thankfully but then again I slept a lot today as OH looked after LO. So maybe I slept through the headaches.
I am hoping I get an early scan at about 6 weeks or so as I'm considered high risk after LEEP and previous MC so hopefully my doctor will agree.
I can't call tomorrow as its a bank holiday so I will call Tuesday x

Dying to get to the doc.. 15 days to go... :)

Ooooh and MS set in today :/ Blech

So how has your pregnancies been so far?
It has been pretty uneventful so far, thankfully. I don't even feel pregnant!

Do you have appointments booked?
Not yet. I just moved states and am waiting for a new insurance to come through. Should be going in about 3 weeks though. If it doesn't come through in time, I'll just go to Planned Parenthood or something.

Who have you told?
Just OH and a few close friends. Need to tell my parents soon as it's pretty obvious from my little bloat, haha.

I am bloated and my boobies are like roadmaps :haha:
I don't want to tell my parents until I get a scan saying all is well.

Just got it confirmed today!! Kind of surreal.
We've only told FI's mom, my best friend, and one of his good friends. We're getting married in 3 weeks and weren't expecting this so we're keepin it on the DL until after. Definitely not telling my family cause they would be so upset, they couldn't enjoy the wedding. FI's mom says we should play it off like a honeymoon baby :haha:

My symptoms were the reason I tested. I've been so nauseous, boobs hurt SO bad even leaked milk the other night and I haven't bf in over a year!, cramping badly, exhausted, headaches, bloated to the point that I look like I'm 15 weeks, and other minor things.

Guys, I had a bit of bleeding lastnight, like enough to make a big stain.. And my belly hurt really strangely.. We are really worried and going to a doc tonight.. Wish me luck & say a prayer plz :)

Just got it confirmed today!! Kind of surreal.
We've only told FI's mom, my best friend, and one of his good friends. We're getting married in 3 weeks and weren't expecting this so we're keepin it on the DL until after. Definitely not telling my family cause they would be so upset, they couldn't enjoy the wedding. FI's mom says we should play it off like a honeymoon baby :haha:

My symptoms were the reason I tested. I've been so nauseous, boobs hurt SO bad even leaked milk the other night and I haven't bf in over a year!, cramping badly, exhausted, headaches, bloated to the point that I look like I'm 15 weeks, and other minor things.

I'm the same my bloat is horrendous

Thanks ladies it means alot, just trying to make it through work. It is better now.. I am just so scared ya know.. it's so early. But yeah I'll keep you updated, hopefully will have a bean pic to post this evening..

I'm sure you will Morgan!! I spotted slightly this morning, but its normal. As long as you don't keep bleeding, everything should be fine!

Say a prayer for me!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
Waiting for an update! Sending prayers!!

I cant believe im pregnant with #2 already. I mean I generally wanted to be moved in together and Myles be a bit older and im terrified to tell my parents because even if I have a full proof plan they will knock it down be unsupportive and j7st try and tell me how much money I owe them..(student loans) ugh. Even now when they dont know my mom (and my mom only as my dad is awesome and knows ill slowly pay him back.) Always tries to tell me I owe her money even when I dont.. all of OH family is supportive and I know my relatives will be excited but ugh. I dread telling my mom. I was planning on telling her in september when my aunt (her sister) is visiting but now Im worried shell be upset I didnt tell her sooner.. ugh im not good at announcing these things lol

I'm having a hard time with this too mii! My mom is going to be a tough one to break the news to, but I know she'll be upset if she knows I didn't tell her for a month :/ but I'm not ruining my wedding with all the drama she would cause over it :(
I'm sorry you're going through it :(

Any updates Morgan???

thanks LeadLou I really hope that because we have a plan she is not to hard on us (I mean I know shell be supportive but its that first initial shock that I know she isn't going to be fun to tell.. ugh. We are planning on telling her and my dad after my scan on the 10th.

I dread telling my mum, when I shouldn't I don't live with her and we support ourselves but I know she won't be impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->