• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with No.2 Due in 2014

I'm nervous about telling my family too...I don't live with them either but..nervous. I'm scared but curious to see what OH's dad's reaction will be. He's an odd bird. OH and I had a fight last night and I took off with Syri for a little..he yelled at OH for letting me go on a walk alone o_O it's ridiculously safe here so I don't know why..must be a vietnamese thing? He also asked OH why I was smoking if I had a child when both him and OH smoke. (I stopped when I realized I was pregnant.)

Anyone else completely stumped on baby names? OH and I haven't the faintest idea. I know it's early, but it annoys me that we don't have any starting point.

We actually chose our names way early on haha
But it was really hard with my first!

Last time I had a pretty easy time. I had picked Julien for a boy which I loved until recently...OH's best friend is named Julien -.- he's a nice guy, cool and shit, but I don't like him enough to have our kid named after him. :haha:

So I'm back to square one with boy names and absolutely hopeless on girl names. Really hoping for team blue this round anyway tho.

We have a girls name picked out already :)
It's actually funny cause we watch True Blood and there was a name that one of the characters had and I liked it and then a few days later OH asked what I thought about that name and I said I loved it lol I told him he can pick a boys name as I'm not overly picky with boys names (as long as its not overly common like Tyler, John or Aidan lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->