Pregnant with Period?!?

Danae2011

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new around here but I am really confused/wondering if I am pregnant. I was due to start my period this past Saturday, did not and took a test- BFN. Started Sunday and bled for a few days. Now I am wondering if it is possible to still be pregnant despite bleeding for several days?? This may be too much info, but my husband noticed I have a stronger smell than normal - one of the first signs with my first child. I have also been REALLY forgetful and been having vertigo/dizzy spells. My question is could I be pregnant?

Well I don't know if this is helpful but I had 2 periods at the beginning of my last pregnancy. I didn't get a bfp until 12 weeks.

With two of my pregnancies I bled, like a period for 3 months, then it stopped.

ladies when you say you bled, like a period was it really like your normal period or more like spotting type of thing? and did you feel like you were pregnant or you had no idea

Hi Ladies,
Mind if I join you here. I'm in a simular situation atm.
My blood levels were 20 for hcg on Wednesday, need to be over 25 for doctor to confirm a pregnancy (I think) Then today I started off with pink staining but now it's like a period.
I'm soooo worried that this could be the end of the pregnancy before it's even started.
I've had more blood tests done this afternoon, but have to wait FOUR hours for the results.
Reading the posts above, give me some hope.
Can I ask......were the bleeding like a normal period and did you have any pain with them.
So glad I found this thread.

GOOD LUCK:dust::dust::dust:

For me, the bleeding appeared to be like a normal period. After being off birth control for a while, I've tried to stop listening to my body as far as "symptoms" because it seems I can come up with those every month somehow or another. But this time, the forgetfulness is excessive and the dizziness really has me wondering. Planning to try a test today or tomorrow. Good luck to all you ladies!

Good Luck for tomorrow Danae, let us know how you get on

I'm out, my levels have gone down to 2, so it was a chemical. x

I had no idea until I was 12 weeks pregnant. As far as I knew I was having regular periods. They may have been a little lighter but I really didn't notice a difference. Then again I wasn't symptom spotting like I do now lol

Disneymom, what an amazing story! I had no idea this can happen, thanks for sharing.

Ladyluck, I am very sorry about your chemical

Briss- you are welcome. It was very strange. I may have had low hcg levels bc I did end up having a miscarriage at 19 weeks and 5 days. Due to Pprom.

I guess that means having period while pregnant is not a good thing. very sorry about your mc

No, it's normal. I think I just had some weird things going on. And thank you = )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->