Pregnant with periods?

If I were you I'd lie and say I did have probable reason to think I was pregnant- naughty I know but I just wouldn't be able to wait that long on the off chance that I was! I think that since you now want to be if you find out you're not its going to be harder on you the longer you've spent thinking that you might be and imagining, planning and dreaming about it, iykwim? :hugs:

If I were you I'd lie and say I did have probable reason to think I was pregnant- naughty I know but I just wouldn't be able to wait that long on the off chance that I was! I think that since you now want to be if you find out you're not its going to be harder on you the longer you've spent thinking that you might be and imagining, planning and dreaming about it, iykwim? :hugs:

Thanks. I am trying to get in sooner but I am so nervous about seeing a resident at the clinic. :-/ I am trying to see how much it would cost for an appointment with my normal ob. I also sent her an email (I think its her email addy....hopefully.) and told her whats going on and asked her (assuming I can afford it) if she could fit me in asap.

I am so stressed out...I dont know what to think

I don't think htps pick up pregnancy so well after about 12 weeks as the placenta takes over so the levels of hormones drops as baby starts to produce them instead of you. So if you are pg htps may not show it now. But I could be wrong.
Also I listened to the video and it sounds like what I can hear on my Doppler and assumed was my babies placenta but I am no medical expert so have no real idea.
I would try get a apt as soon as possible so you know either way.

I don't think htps pick up pregnancy so well after about 12 weeks as the placenta takes over so the levels of hormones drops as baby starts to produce them instead of you. So if you are pg htps may not show it now. But I could be wrong.
Also I listened to the video and it sounds like what I can hear on my Doppler and assumed was my babies placenta but I am no medical expert so have no real idea.
I would try get a apt as soon as possible so you know either way.

Thanks so much for the reply! I am trying to get into the doctor asap. I wish I had my old insurance back...life was so much easier. :-/

I took a pregnancy test back in march and april and they were both neg. And ive had my periods but they have gotten lighter and shorter. It's so strange.

I recorded another sound I heard in my doppler a little while ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRuMTY2tctk&feature=g-upl

It sounds kind of like wind blowing? Is this a pregnancy thing? Do you (and all other ladies) here this anywhere with your doppler? I heard it on my left side at a specific angle. I still havent found a clear heartbeat but twice I have had the doppler pick up something faint and fuzzy that it registered as a heartbeat, once last night and once just now. Last night it registered it between 110 and 125 and today it was around 130.

I wish I wasnt so heavy, its hard to get through the fat and hear things clearly. Last time I was pregnant they didnt even try with the doppler. I think they tried once or twice but generally used the ultrasound instead.

I feel so stressed and I really appreciate everyones support and advice!

I see it's been a while since the OP's last post but I agree - get seen asap.

It does certainly sound like you could indeed be pregnant and if you are you would need to get scans and checks to make sure all is well. :thumbup:

It must be so frustrating not being able to get an appointment when you need it - and having to worry about paying for it too! :nope:

I hope you're ok OP! :hugs:

x Stalking your thread! Can't wait to hear news either way! I hope you get the pregnancy you are wanting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->