pregnant :)

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
https://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1381/imgp0288n.jpg

https://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9871/imgp0294j.jpg
estimated due date is february 16

i was NTNP going with the flow and second month BAM. my period was late but my DH wouldnt let e get a test because he was sure i wasnt pregnant because i wasted so so many tests before and they were BFN. then he finally let me and it took a second to show up, and i said:i told you so!

:pink::blue:

can anyone see the beanie? or should i point him out? :D

don't think I've ever seen more perfect lines, congrats again dizzy xx

congrats - I can see it :haha:

only coz i know what im looking for :rofl:

im sooooooooooooooooooo jealous! lol!

congrats babes x

congratulations babes xxxx

Hi im due on the 16th of feb 2011 to we keep joking about the baby coming on valentines day.
We got married on the 12th of june and just done a test because we had one in the draw so we had a double celebration but we have to keep it to ourselves as it is to early to tell anyone. Its very nerve racking i must admit because we had a miscarriage in march which really wasn't that long ago and we wasn't planning to fall so soon but we have and we are over the moon i feel so differently this time last time i just knew something was wrong but this time i feel so much more calm.
Good luck dizzyisacow x

I also wondered about valentines day! Im undecided if its best for baby or not. I mean on the one hand its romantic and all but would it be nice to share your birthday with the world?

That's such wonderful news; I don't know why but it always gives such a lovely warm feeling when I read that people I recognise on here got a BFP! :happydance: Congratulations! So happy for you :hugs: Hope I'm not far behind hehe. xx

Huge congrats again Hun
I see beanie awww :) only cos ic had early scans so know what to look for :p

xx

That's like the most positive hpt I've ever seen! :) Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->