Pregnant!!! (:

Lalababy2010

Reaction score
Hey Ladies, as you've seen from my other posts me and my oh have been ttc for the last month.
Well im period is due in 6 days.
I've been getting some symptoms and i had some stomach pains the other 2 days. So i decided to buy some cheap pregnancy stick tests today, and decided to try one. I got a faint line and then got darker as it dried. So I guess I got my :bfp: :D
I have also got another pregnancy test that I brought which can tell if your pregnant from 5 days before your period. So im going to test again in the morning to make sure :D xx:thumbup::happydance:

goodluck, hope that the other one is positive too. x

Congratulations!! Hope you get another nice 2 lines tomorrow.

Can I ask what symptoms you had and how many DPO you are?

x

Congratulations!! Hope you get another nice 2 lines tomorrow.

Can I ask what symptoms you had and how many DPO you are?

x

Well I've just done another stick test and still 2 lines :D
And I'm 10dpo. For the last 2 days i got period like pains, I've been getting alot of headaches which i don't normally suffer with. Feeling sick quite often mostly at night though. My boobs have started to get sore today but not alot though. My nipples tend to get erected quite regular, and being constantly bloated.
I done a pregnancy test 2 days ago but got a negative, but after i had the belly pains yesterday i though i'd do one today, and then i got the results i was waiting for. I'm quite surprised though because we've only started ttc for a month. Are you also ttc? x

Congrats, well done on only just ttc too. A line is a line x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"