Pregnant?

hunnybunny29

Expecting first miracle
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So I've been ttc and I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up this month.
I haven't had a normal period in awhile so it's been hard to pinpoint my ov.:shrug: but I'm supposed to start my monthly on the 5th.
Anyways, the last week or so I woke up very nauseous and have been on and off throughout the day,but the last 2 or 3 days I haven't felt that way...It's just been somewhat sore,vainy boobs and back pain:nope: Not sure if that could be preg signs or period signs:shrug:
Other than that I haven't had any other preg signs, besides craving pizza :pizza:and chocolate haha. What do ya'll think?
*I tested about 2 days ago and got a bfn :(
:dust:

I don't know for sure, but are you using the early tests? Even with one that said it could tell 6 days before your missed period, I didn't get my BFP until 2 days before my period was due! And I've read a lot of articles saying that most hpt can't even give a BFP until 1 WEEK after your missed period!! Sucks when you're waiting, but try to wait a few more days before you test again. Good luck and baby dust to you! :)

retest with FRER or clearblue on 5th ! I didnt get a clear bfp until period day was there.... I got a super faint one at 4 days before my period was due when I used a early testing strip. Maybe the test you used wasnt sensitive enough xx hope this is the month for you !

Thanks ya'll. Got my fingers crossed but i guess i'll see what happens tomorrow:af:

Hey ya'll!
So no AF yet but still got a BFN:cry:
when should I try and test again? (my friend had me buy a few from the dollar store because they worked for her..plus they are so much cheaper when ur TTC..)

I personally think the $ tree tests are the best on the market right now.. I got better results with them with my night time urine for some reason.. if you feel up to it try one now and post piccys.. they are my favorite and i love looking for lines on them.. and i have pictures of all mine that i can compare yours with if you like!!

I personally think the $ tree tests are the best on the market right now.. I got better results with them with my night time urine for some reason.. if you feel up to it try one now and post piccys.. they are my favorite and i love looking for lines on them.. and i have pictures of all mine that i can compare yours with if you like!!

Thanks, but I took one yesterday and got the BFN :nope:
So I guess I'll try again on friday or saturday?
With the dollar store ones, how soon where you able to take one and show a
+ after missed period?

+ after missed period?

Hun all the times I have used them and been pregnant they have given me positives wayy before AF was due. I had a chemical back in end nov beginning dec and i got a positive on a dollar tree 10 days before af due.. and then i had a miscarriage that resulted in an emergency d&c in jan but they gave me a positive about 8 days before af was due with that one and with this pregnancy I got a positive on a $ tree test about 10 days past conception..so i was like a week pregnant... they are good... did u take a pic of the one you took yesterday? Maybe you could let me see...

+ after missed period?

Hun all the times I have used them and been pregnant they have given me positives wayy before AF was due. I had a chemical back in end nov beginning dec and i got a positive on a dollar tree 10 days before af due.. and then i had a miscarriage that resulted in an emergency d&c in jan but they gave me a positive about 8 days before af was due with that one and with this pregnancy I got a positive on a $ tree test about 10 days past conception..so i was like a week pregnant... they are good... did u take a pic of the one you took yesterday? Maybe you could let me see...

Oh dear I'm sorry for your loss, I had a miscarriage also around october 2009 and have been trying since :nope:
Anyways, maybe af is just late :cry:
I will try one in the morning and post it up here. It just had a bar in the C area, nothing in the other sadly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->