Pregnitude success stories

Girly123

Reaction score
Hey girls.

I was wondering if anyone had any pregnitude success stories?

I am back on the pill to try and start me ovulating again when I come off it in a month but I have also ordered pregnitude in the hope it gives me a better chance. I am not sure yet when to even start taking it though xx

My OB recommended it at my last visit. She said she's had several patients succeed with it. I took something similar that kind of messed up my cycles so I'm not going to try it right away.

But I would think it's a good thing for an OB to recommend it. :)

Hey girls.

I am back on the pill to try and start me ovulating again when I come off it in a month but I have also ordered pregnitude in the hope it gives me a better chance. I am not sure yet when to even start taking it though xx

I have a side question for you if you don't mind since you seem to be experiencing this. How do you know that you don't ovulate? Is there a way to really tell if you don't or if you skip a month? Or did you find this out at the doctor? Just curious as to if I would be able to tell if I did or didn't.

Hey girls.

I have a side question for you if you don't mind since you seem to be experiencing this. How do you know that you don't ovulate? Is there a way to really tell if you don't or if you skip a month? Or did you find this out at the doctor? Just curious as to if I would be able to tell if I did or didn't.

I found out as I came off the pill and I temped. I ovulated for 4 cycles then my temps never really changed and I didn't have a period for 18 months so I knew I wasn't ovulating. The dr has confirmed it due to not having periods xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->