Pregnitude?

wantbump

Reaction score
I was suspected to have PCOS but my last blood test for LH and FSH came really good. I started metformin this month and ovulated super early on CD10, I usually ovulate on CD12 or later like CD14. Doc also prescribed me pregnitude but I haven't started it with the metformin because it just came in the mail today and I am on CD17 today.

I have been doing some research and I see ladies 40+ or without regular ovulation are prescribed pregnitude mostly? I am 30 and I regularly ovulate with regular periods. Can I have pregnitude only to increase the quality of my eggs? That is probably my problem though. Anyone using pregnitude here?

No one at all?
I really never seem to get replies here.

i've never heard of it but saw the word on another forum, idk if this is what you're looking for but hopefully it helps! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1066737-pregnitude-inofolic-success.html

Thanks a lot Mina. That's the only thread on pregnitude and I wrote there too yesterday but seems like its no one is active there. I started the medicine this morning lets see. Thanks for taking the trouble!

I don't know about pregnitude...but!! I totally get what you mean about never getting answers on here!! I swear some people get like 30 responses, whereas sometimes i make a thread and it gets 0 replies! What the hell?! Lol! Sorry for going off topic there!

I totally agree candy panda! Mine never get many replies. 1 or 2. :/

Lol I sometimes think if I'm invisible and then I get one rare reply haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back