prem clothes. xx

jackie.d

Mum to 3 boys + 1 girl ♥
Reaction score
i dont know if this link has already been shown here (sorry if it has) but when douglas was born i really really wished i was able to find some clothes for him that i bought myself and i couldnt :( not even any dolls clothes.
anyway found this site and it has some really lovely items at not bad prices xxx

https://www.babyprem.com/index.html

I got alll of honeys clothes from here , oh and https://www.peenyweeny.co.uk/ Are also brilliant :)

This is nice to know! My mum went to Mothercare after the twins were born and spent £62 on stuff for them and all she had to show for it was a few vests and socks!. I think its terrible how they make so much money out of our heartache!

x

i know its really expensive. x
it would be really lovely for parents who have preemies if the big stores like mothercare etc could introduce really small clothes for babies born before 30 weeks aswell, i couldnt believe that i couldnt get douglas anything at all. it broke my heart looking in mothercare and their was nothing.
xx

if anything shud be cheaper !! less material etc......u shud do a premmy clothes swop on ere :thumbup:

i know its really expensive. x
it would be really lovely for parents who have preemies if the big stores like mothercare etc could introduce really small clothes for babies born before 30 weeks aswell, i couldnt believe that i couldnt get douglas anything at all. it broke my heart looking in mothercare and their was nothing.
xx

They do now hun. they have under 3lb and under 4lb! x

douglas was just around a lb when he was born :( and their was nothing.
thinking it would be nice if some of these places supplied the really small clothes cause their are alot of parents who would love that :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->