Premier inn, Holiday inn, Travelodge?

Premier inn has THE nicest beds. Stayed at a travel lodge and it was horrid. But I've stayed in hull and castleford at premier inns and was really comfy!

Another vote for premier inn...We stayed at premier inn in hammersmith in London & it was fab & would def go back. Stayed in a couple of travel inns & the beds are terrible.

I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't hate Travel Lodge :haha:

I've stayed in one Holiday Inn which was expensive for what it was, various travelodges and I dont like that the single bed is a the sofa, plus they have ALL been dirty, I can handle budget but I expect clean. And loads of premierinn's and have liked them all, we only go with premier inn now.

I'vee worked in a few premier inns. I've stayed in them and the beds are pretty comfy. However for a 'budget' hotel they are actually pretty expensive!

They have this thing where if U book more than 3 weeks in advance its only £21 for the room... Altho I doubt they would have that offer for any of the London ones. Would be worth a look on line tho.

Also, U know the advert with Lenny Henry, he says good night guaranteed? That's because if you make it a complaint they can offer ur money back. Not saying you should complain for no reason lol, but if there's w problem I would!

This one wee woman did it about 9 times in different premier inns, so obvious she was at it but they still gave her her money back every time :s

Premier Inn.
Foods expensive though.
& don't be dissapointed when you don't see Lenny Henry :haha:

A bit late in response, I am just outside of London and have stayed in a Premier Inn that quite frankly was better than the 4* boutique hotel I stayed in most recently. Cant fault Premier Inn whenever I've stayed there

Just a quick tip, check out trivago.com or any other hotel comparison site. My OH and I were having to spend the night somewhere so booked in at a travelodge about a month in advance. We then found out we were needed to stay 2 nights. The travelodge we were booked into for the 1 night was fully booked so went on trivago and booked in at a beautiful spa hotel for the night and it was CHEAPER than the travelodge. Worth shopping around.x

I would NEVER stay at a Holiday inn ever again. We stayed there this weekend. we booked for 2 nights came bk in the saturday at midnight after being at a bestfriends wedding to find my room had been cleared of my stuff and put in black sacks. i went to see whats happened they said there was a computer error!! i went mad how dare someone touch my stuff!!!

i got my stuff back and i noticed that my watch, olay face cream and wipes, shampoo and nail varnish was missing. i'm more worried about my watch then anything as it was a gift from my mum.

i went bk down stair and they were the most unhelpful people ever!!

i got told that a manager would be in at 7am. i went down at 6.50am i hadnt slept all night. when i got there the night guy who was horrible said there isnt a manger in sorry!!

i then said well i not having that and i called the police!!

i'm still waiting to find out whats going on. they are interviewing the women who cleaned my room to find out whats happened!!

i'm so angry i want my stuff back!! :(

so NEVER EVER EVER EVER stay at a Holiday inn Express x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"