Prenatal vitamin

Muffin237

Reaction score
For the past few days I've been taking one Nature Made prenatal vitamin, but when I made my 8 week appointment the nurse recommended a prenatal vitamin with DHA in it. Today I bought One a Day prenatal vitamins that have DHA in them. Is it okay to switch or should I stick with Nature Made?

Best xx

You should be perfectly fine switching around. I've been through 3 different brands before finding one that didn't make me sick.

Switching won't do any harm, I just get whatever is on offer in the shop at the time. They all have mostly the same things in them I think :)

What brand makes the prenatal with dha?! I am taking a prenatal plus a dha supplement to go with it, the dha supplement is pure torture, it doesn't dissolve well and it makes me soooo sick ....

I'm currently taking the one a day with the dha and I luv it. Their easy to swallow and don't upset my stomach or make me nauseous.

The NatureMade vitamins I get actually have DHA in them... are those available in your area?

Switching is fine!

I take Nature Made Prenatal with DHA - they're cheap at Costco :) https://www.naturemade.com/products/multivitamins/prenatal-dha-liquid-softgel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->