Preparing to TTC and have some questions! :)

LeahLou

Emilia+Brantley+Kyle
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm Leah! Hoping to TTC soon and have a few questions.

We've had 4 miscarriages this year: 2 because of Mirena, 1 early mc after NTNP, and another after NTNP at 11 weeks this month. Although absolutely devastating and heart breaking, it made us decide that we really want to try for a take home baby.

Once we get the okay from doc and I get my first AF after the D&E, we will be starting our TTC journey! (Hopefully within the next 3 months!)

My questions are:
What would you suggest for "help"?
I typically have a normal cycle about 30 days. I know I want to start temping and using OPKs (bought 40 opks & a bbt therm from Amazon) to get to know my cycles. I also ready about Preseed lubricant that helps with conception. Anyone have experience with it?

Also, are you taking any supplements to help? I know I don't need SI since I have normal cycles and I believe I O on my own.

Thanks for reading! Can't wait to join y'all!

Hi Leah,

Really sorry to hear about your loss.

I've been using Conceive Plus which is like Preseed. I suffer from dryness so it really helps make BDing more enjoyable and I've actually been preferring it to the Durex lubricant we were using before TTC! This is only my 2nd cycle using it so FX'd!

Good Luck!

Xx

A good prenatal vitamin and folate I'd suggest too.
Good luck to you! We also were ntnp then had an early loss and decided we want another baby now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->