preschool teacher gift

Scout

Reaction score
The is daughters first year in preschool and I'm not sure who to buy for or what. She has a main teacher and a music teacher. The director also helps out in the class, so I'm assuming I would buy something for all 3?? Any ideas? What do you all usually buy?

Last year my son had his key teacher, a teacher who job shared with her and then 2 other teachers and about 6 LSA's who all helped him. We did home made presents (jars made to look like reindeers filled with reindeer nose chocolates) for his two main teachers and then a selection of biscuits for the rest of foundation stage staff. This year were making reindeer faces from plant pots and filling them with chocolates. There's loads of ideas on pintrest if you want to make something for them

Last year I did a word art frame for the room with all the names of staff. They loved it.

This year I don't know. The pre school have a manager and six other staff, I'd like to get them all a little something as it will be my eldest last Christmas there and all staff share the workload....my youngest has also just started. I need a think!

A couple years ago, we did chocolate sleighs. They seemed to go down well. So doing them again this year. Last year we did snowman soup and chocolates.

When DS1 was in preschool, we bought for 3 teachers that worked in his room. I think it was a bag of chocolates from Malley's chocolates (a very popular local chocolates place), and a $5 Target gift card for each teacher. We'll probably do something similar this year for DS2's preschool teachers.

We'll make fudge together as a Christmas craft and give a gift bag to each teacher.

I bought some little wooden gift boxes from Baker Ross, I'm going to get the girls to paint them, and the put in some little chocolates. I've got seven to make so I think it's a cute token gift. I know they must get loads of chocolate though.

two years ago we made snowman soup (she was in baby room so loads of staff)

Last year we made individual s'mores with snowman marshmallows and little labels saying wish there were s'more like you (very cheesy I know)

Not decided for this year yet

I've decided to bake them a fresh apple cake and give a target gift card with it. I just have to figure out how to bake the cake LOL I usually make it in a bundt cake pan, but I'm going to make theirs in small loaf pans so don't know how long to cook it?? Anywhoo, thanks for the ideas. Hadn't thought about food until this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->