Preseed...anyone know of or used it

HEAVEN SENT

Reaction score
Hi i tried preseed this month and was wondering has anyone had any success or know anyone who did and got a bfp....im 4dpo today!

i have used it this month to hun i have heard alot get there :bfp: in the first month so fx for us hey xx xx

well great im glad im not alone..please keep me posted with symptoms and everything...how many dpo are you and how long is your cycle????

this is my second month using it - hopefully this is it for me, but even if it's not...I still like the stuff so I will continue using it :)

Good luck!

i read where ladies say its to much in the pre filled tubes but its just enought the tube isnt big at all. this is my first month i just hope it happens and if it doesnt i think i will use it anyways too, it gave me and dh no irritation and were both very sensitive:)

This is my second cycle using it too. I only fill up the tube to the 3ml mark because I feel like the whole tube is too much; I also only use the tubes around ov time. Other times during my cycle I just use it topically.

I'm hoping this is my month too, but I also just really like it as a lubricant!

well great im glad im not alone..please keep me posted with symptoms and everything...how many dpo are you and how long is your cycle????

im 11dpo today hun my symptoms are bloated traped wind bad and heartburn hun what dpo are you im going to test saturday because il be 13dpo then xx xx

i read where ladies say its to much in the pre filled tubes but its just enought the tube isnt big at all. this is my first month i just hope it happens and if it doesnt i think i will use it anyways too, it gave me and dh no irritation and were both very sensitive:)

i use 1 to 2 because i think 3 is way to much xx xx

I havent tried to apply it topically yet im still getting familiar with it.. I only used it twice during ovulation period. But i do like how natural it feels and not sticky..ewww...oh yeah "caz and bob" im 4dpo today!

Worked for me first try so i gave the remaining packets to a mate that had been trying for 7 years and she got a bfp first try.

sb22 how long were you trying before you tried preseed and how many dpo did you find out you were prego?????...and how many times in your cycle did you use it?????..sorry so many questions im just curious:)

This is my first cycle using pre-seed also! I agree that 3ml is a little bit too much. I like 1-2 better! I like how it works! Hopefully this is all of our lucky month for a :bfp:

sb22 how long were you trying before you tried preseed and how many dpo did you find out you were prego?????...and how many times in your cycle did you use it?????..sorry so many questions im just curious:)

I came off the pil, got pregnant pretty quick but miscarried. I was trying for about 8 months when I decided to use Preseed.

I got pregnant straightaway, but miscarried. I decided to use it straight after and got another BFP! Coincidence much? I dont know, I wasnt sure until I gave the rest to my friend and she got a bfp after 7 years.

I used it once in my cycle(s), when I got a positive OPK. I was using internet cheapie HPTS and found out at 10dpo, but it was a VERY faint line!!

Wow sb22 that sounds great i have my fingers crossed for all of us please keep me posted with any more success stories.....oh yeah how many dpo were you when you got a positive opk????

its not dpo hun till you ovulat i ovulated cd16 so you count the day after 1dpo thats how it goes well im tsting tomorrow carnt wait xx xx

got my :bfp: 13dpo xx xx

Attachments

• Photo-0049.jpg
    Photo-0049.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
caz & bob congrats!!!!!:cloud9:
Pre-seeders BFP are getting more and more!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:...so hopefull!!!:flower:

I use pre seed for second cycle, and I will test on Monday!

caz & bob congrats!!!!!:cloud9:
Pre-seeders BFP are getting more and more!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:...so hopefull!!!:flower:

I use pre seed for second cycle, and I will test on Monday!

good luck hun hope you get urse xx xx

well my temp dropped yesterday but is back up this morning to 98.0 so fingers crossed for us all...i hope preseed works or help the process:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->