Preseed...anyone know of or used it

Hi,
Its are 2nd month of using preseed too, i so hope we get are BFP as we've been trying for nearly 2yrs in august :(
At the min im 4DPO i think, as i ovulated later then what i thought so fingers crossed.
Good luck all xx :)

I was TTC for about 2 years when I heard about PreSeed. The FIRST cycle we used it I conceived my son! Good Luck!

This is my second cycle using it too. I only fill up the tube to the 3ml mark because I feel like the whole tube is too much; I also only use the tubes around ov time. Other times during my cycle I just use it topically.

I'm hoping this is my month too, but I also just really like it as a lubricant!

I just got mine recently so I havent tried it internally yet, but it's the best lubricant I have ever used!

so im 8dpo today and having a few symptoms like this crzy runny nose, on and off headaches and pushes in my pelvic area.also my temp is still at 98.0 so im holding on to hope....anyone else have any symptoms??????????

hey hun i used preseed this month and got my bfp! i believe it did helps if anything its worth a try! good luck x

I'm excited to hear all this, this month is going to be our first month using preseed!

so im 8dpo today and having a few symptoms like this crzy runny nose, on and off headaches and pushes in my pelvic area.also my temp is still at 98.0 so im holding on to hope....anyone else have any symptoms??????????

I'm 9dpo and have been noticing a few things different than last month. I've had this nagging headache since last week that won't go away. Also I can't quit burping(sorry tmi). I have had kind of a sore throat also and my bb's are feeling sore and heavy. My temp is also holding around 98. FX'd!! Good luck!

I'm 9dpo and have been noticing a few things different than last month. I've had this nagging headache since last week that won't go away. Also I can't quit burping(sorry tmi). I have had kind of a sore throat also and my bb's are feeling sore and heavy. My temp is also holding around 98. FX'd!! Good luck!

hey ladies last month was my first time using preseed with the soft cup. I been having headaches, burping cramping and nausea af is not due until 16 FX'd that this is my month Baby :dust: to all you ladies!! Here's to ours :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->