preseed or conceive plus?

angelmum31

Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all - I don't know which one to order! Help pls

I prefer Conceive Plus that comes in the pre-filled applicators. We had been using Preseed for a few cycles and nothing.

Last cycle we used Conceive Plus and got our first BFP - sadly lost it. But we will be using it again this cycle.

Interestignly i've always been pro preseed it comes with aplicators and is easy and i concieved my first on it HOWEVER i'm on a high dose of clomid and have totally dried up and tried concieve plus as the preseed was drying on me really quick & the concieve plus is much better in my opinion really nice feel to it!!

With my first I got pregnant on my first cycle with pre-seed. Haven't tried conceive plus so can't compare.

Interestignly i've always been pro preseed it comes with aplicators and is easy and i concieved my first on it HOWEVER i'm on a high dose of clomid and have totally dried up and tried concieve plus as the preseed was drying on me really quick & the concieve plus is much better in my opinion really nice feel to it!!

I should have mentioned that too! I felt like the Preseed dried up fast and came out real easily. I didn't like their applicators since I was never 100% sure on the dosage.

The conceive plus I never had a problem drying up or coming out!

I am using Conceive Plus at the moment which I find very runny. I don't use the applicators as it's only for....well you know....to open the doors! :blush: :haha:

I also have used Preseed and was going to go back to it after I use up the Conceive Plus.

Interesting. I've only ever used Preseed. Might try Concieve Plus next time. : )

Thanks everyone, I still cant decide althoygh I neex to order within the next day or so... think I am swaying towards conceive plus...

I would say if you need lots of lube and it too last the entire session then go for concieve plus. If you only need a bit for the beginning and don't want to be too slippy then go for preseed. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->