Preseed reviews

I think you made a great point Tansey :) It is a completely different scenario.

I'll be using it every time we BD this month because we always use a lube anyway and I don't want to risk having any un-sperm-friendly-lube lurking around in there when I do get to my fertile stage, but not a chance I'd use the whole application amount, it'd be quirting out :blush:

*One thing I'd say is although it is brilliant as an internal lube, it has the same issue as KY as a handjob lube in that it goes totally sticky after 30 seconds out in the air! :rofl: Still you live and learn, eh?!*

Hubby wasn't best pleased, you'd have thought I was playing with prit-stick :rofl:

I have used it, but there is a very comprehensive review of it in the LTTTc section of this site that has made me have second thoughts. Have a wee looky....XX

i read that post as well.. and was a bit worried. i had just bought some pre-seed, stil used it this month anyway !... i was due af y.day, and nothing yet !... hubby is out with my car so i cant even go and buy a test !!

i didn't think it was all that great to be honest

preseed didn't work for me last month but i'm willing to try using it again since i don't get much CM.

I think it's worth pointing out that pre-seed isn't a fertility aid in any way, it is just a sperm friendly lubricant. It can't replace EWCM. We tend to need lube when we BD so we bought pre-seed as we wanted something that would not be harmful. But if you don't normally use lube or you can do without it, then don't use it and save your money. I am also taking EPO and I already drink loads of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->