preseed trust issues

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Ive been TTC since about August. Never fell pregnant till December with preseed. Which ended in a early MC. My boyfriend and I finally decided to give preseed another chance but ive seen good and bad reviews on it, Personally we love preseed, it gave me my first BFP but its still a fear about another MC. Has anyone heard of preseed having any cause in a MC? Does it let the bad swimmers in also?

Hi i'v used preseed both times i conceived & one of them is a healthy 7 year old & second mc at 8 weeks but i really don't think it was due to the preseed at all. mc are more common than we think & i dont think the preseed causes them. I am currently using again & just wanted to say sorry about your mc & good luck try not to worry x

Theres not enough research on it.
They say yes it can because it allows sperm that might not get in otherwise an avenue to be more successful ... But if that was the case youre more likely to mc in the first four weeks. At least thats what ive read. No clue how true it is.
I started using preseed this cycle.

I decided to use preseed yesterday! We feel confident with the decision. Im excited to see the outcome in two weeks! :) But would dtd the day before ovulation and day of ovulation be enough to work?

Used preseed last pregnancy and got a bfp first try. Miscarried at 7 weeks. But as a previous post said mc are very common so I do not think the preseed has anything to do with it. I had two prev miscarriages without using preseed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->