Preseed

BumptasticMTY

Reaction score
Does preseed really work? Has anyone had results or read of someone having positive results using it? Is it really safe?

I believe I have enough CM when O time comes. Still I would love to use any kind of advantage that I can get to maximize my chances.

There's a member on here I know who used it to conceive her first 2. She's sure it made a big difference to her.

If you have enough fertile cm, I wouldn't use it. In my opinion in your case it will not change anything..

I have pcos and because of my hormones being out of balance I tend to go back and forth with being either really wet or really dry. And I'm very sensitive to most lubricants like KY that felt like it was burning me!!! So I use pressed because its all natural so it helps me on my dry days without irritation plus it's safer for sperm. Unfortunately I'm not even ovulating as of right now so I can't speak on whether it not it helps get BFPs, although I have talked to some ladies who swear by it. Another one women say helped them get BFP is Conceive Plus.

I agree with the previous poster though that if you make enough CM on your own then you're probably better of without it. But if you already use lube often then I would recommend switching to pressed.

We're trying out Preseed this cycle. Since I've been tracking my CM (4 cycles now) I have never had EWCM - only watery.

I don't feel dry by any means, but if EW is better than just thin watery CM, I'm thinking that if it can help the little swimmers on their way - why not try it?

If a BFP happens this time - maybe it's a fluke, or maybe it had something to do with the Preseed - who knows :thumbup:

Time will show :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->