Preseed..

Ali33

Reaction score
Just wanted to see who has used it and if you think it helped or not. I am deciding if I really want to purchase it and try it this month.. Seems kinda expensive for some lube!

I used it and it worked for me... Twice! Hope you have the same luck.

We used it for lube and it worked, first try! Hope it works the same for you :flower:

I used it on my "dry" days. If I had ewcm, I did not. The month I got pregnant, I did use it. Difficult to know if it helped or not but maybe that's what helped get me pregnant! :)

I used it and got pregnant with my first quickly. I used it with my second but it did take us longer this time, that could have been because I was still breastfeeding though. I'd definitely recommend it. It's worth a shot, although it is expensive. I just used it on my fertile days to enhance EWCM and give the little swimmers a better chance!

BUY SOME!!! We used it as a normal lube rather than using the syringes throughout the whole month,a lo goes along way. We only used I for a month as I got bfp but we had lots left. I would recommend it,it's amazing stuff xxxx

My last pregnancy I didn't use it and it took 7 months to get pregnant. The month I got pregnant was the only month I saw ewcm.

This pregnancy I used it first month trying (because of lack of ewcm) and I fell pregnant first try so I do believe it worked for us. But I did combine it with using clear blue ovulation tests and used the preseed each time I got a smilie face.

I was having fertility treatment to conceive my DD and decided on the 3rd round of clomid to add Preseed to the mix and it worked that cycle! xx

Yes definitely buy some!!! When we were ttc our first I finally read about preseed (on here!) on an ovulation day, bought it that day, used it that night and.... Boom!... I have an adorable almost-2year old daughter to show for it! ;) it definitely works no doubt! Good luck x

We used it with all three of our BFP and got them in the first month. Also, my husband loved it.

We used it after :sex: on all fertile days, is great stuff, it was recommended to me by a lady who got her bfp first time using it

We used it after :sex: on all fertile days, is great stuff, it was recommended to me by a lady who got her bfp first time using it

Im so excited, I found a website in South Africa that sells it, i ordered it yesterday and it arrived now.

I cant wait for Monday to come now.... LOL

Attachments

• Cape Town-20130717-00654.jpg
    Cape Town-20130717-00654.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
Tymeg I've been ordering mine from getpregnant.co.za in South Africa. They are very reliable and reasonable. Good luck. X

Yeah that is where I got it from!! And they are so efficient.

It arrived within 24 Hours.

I got pregnant the first month we used it and am now 30 weeks!

I seem to be only able to get pregnant while using preseed. My hubby had a vasectomy reversal so most of his sperm move in the wrong direction so preseed helped them get to their destination lmao x

Looks like I definitely have to try it! lol

Well, I say as long as it is healthy, and will increase the chances, there is no harm in trying to help along the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->