Preseed??

Kblount13

Reaction score
Hello:kiss:

I've been reading up on preseed and I cannot find a bad review on it whats so ever! Has anyone actually used preseed and gotten a BFP while taking metformin with PCOS?! I wanted to see if it is actually worth purchasing. HELP!:shrug:

I haven't used it myself(yet) but I've heard so many times that women use it and it helps tremendously! A lot of them get pregnant soon after using it a few times!

Hi i don't have pcos or never took metorforin but have used preseed first time i was ttc my first we tried for 5 years was on clomid for a year & was actually last month on it before they were going to refer us for iui that was first month i used preseed & conceived ds is 7 now. Last year when ds was 6 we went off bc pill after being on it for 6 years & the very first cycle we bagsn ttc we used preseed again & i conceived again that cycle! Mc but was due my my hyperemesis & cycles gone a little wacky after mc but i'm using preseed again & taking vitex. I think my wacky hormones are to blame & i'm certain once thier sorted the preseed will work its magic again. It really does work magic also just to add i used the one that comes with 9 applicators & apply throughout whole of fertile window & lasts 2/3 cycles i just sterilise the applicators & use again

I haven't used it myself(yet) but I've heard so many times that women use it and it helps tremendously! A lot of them get pregnant soon after using it a few times!

I know this is TMI but we just used it! It feels so much better than using regular messy lubricant!

Hi i don't have pcos or never took metorforin but have used preseed first time i was ttc my first we tried for 5 years was on clomid for a year & was actually last month on it before they were going to refer us for iui that was first month i used preseed & conceived ds is 7 now. Last year when ds was 6 we went off bc pill after being on it for 6 years & the very first cycle we bagsn ttc we used preseed again & i conceived again that cycle! Mc but was due my my hyperemesis & cycles gone a little wacky after mc but i'm using preseed again & taking vitex. I think my wacky hormones are to blame & i'm certain once thier sorted the preseed will work its magic again. It really does work magic also just to add i used the one that comes with 9 applicators & apply throughout whole of fertile window & lasts 2/3 cycles i just sterilise the applicators & use again

Do you know if it will work if you can't ovulate and haven't had your cycle?? I haven't had a cycle 6 months but we just tried the preseed! I'm so nervous

What does the metorforin do, my doctor said not to take if you were pregnant...

What does the metorforin do, my doctor said not to take if you were pregnant...

I'm taking it because I'm insulin resistant but I was told its also used if your border like diabetic, irregular periods, and it also curves your appetite to lose weight.

I just ordered mine today! I'll let y'all know how it pans out!

Do you know if it will work if you can't ovulate and haven't had your cycle?? I haven't had a cycle 6 months but we just tried the preseed! I'm so nervous

Preseed is simply a sperm-friendly lubricant - you won't get pregnant if you don't ovulate! It's just to help facilitate the sperm getting to the egg.

Preseed is simply a sperm-friendly lubricant - you won't get pregnant if you don't ovulate! It's just to help facilitate the sperm getting to the egg.

Everything is so messed up now that i don't even know when i'm ovulating :shrug: Do you have PCOS? If you do how do you keep up with your ovulation?? I'm sooo close to calling it quits....

I don't have PCOS but I often have long cycles - I O'd on CD68 this cycle. The only way I can tell for sure that I O'd is to keep an eye on cervical mucus and track my BBT with charting. It has been a huge help to me! This cycle I have had several patches of fertile mucus, which I'm guessing was my body trying to ovulate but not succeeding, and the only way I would have known I hadn't ovulate yet was I never saw a rise in my temps. I'm not sure how well charting would work if you're going 6 months without a period..... But it's worth a shot.

What caringo said; It's just a sperm-friendly lubricant that helps the sperm reach their goal. I am unfamiliar with PCOS, but I believe it would be hard to track ovulation if it's so irregular and you haven't O'd but you can also ask your doctor. The ways to know if you did ovulate is by (reiterating what caringo said): checking your cervical fluid, temperature at the same time every morning with a consistent 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep & cervical position.

I used PreSeed last cycle but got a BFN, also used it this cycle and waiting to see if I get a positive.

I have also been researching Preseed, as I stopped my birth control pill and have been TTC for a few cycles now, and have seen more good reviews than bad so figured why not?! Used it twice this time around, along with temping and OPK (this is my second cycle doing so) in order to pinpoint if and when I ovulate (which happened yesterday I believe, just waiting another higher temp). Everything seems to be working as it should in my baby factory, so hoping this "miracle lube" helps things!

Hello:kiss:

I've been reading up on preseed and I cannot find a bad review on it whats so ever! Has anyone actually used preseed and gotten a BFP while taking metformin with PCOS?! I wanted to see if it is actually worth purchasing. HELP!:shrug:

Yes, I have PCOS and on Metformin for many years now. I started using preseed in March-ish ... and we did get pregnant in June. Now, I was also doing a lot of other things differently like diet and exercise (but didn't start that until May) ... so, not sure what did the trick.

We have been ttc for a few months now. I have PCOS and I'm on metformin. We gave Preseed a try this month. I think I am approx. 10 dpo and I feel kind of yucky. I have some mild nausea, no vomiting though. This is TMI, but also terrible diarrhea and some cramping. I think it's most likely side effects from the metformin. I was convinced I was pregnant last month, but AF came confirming I was not. I feel a bit different this time, but we'll see. I'm trying to wait to take a test next week.

We have been ttc for a few months now. I have PCOS and I'm on metformin. We gave Preseed a try this month. I think I am approx. 10 dpo and I feel kind of yucky. I have some mild nausea, no vomiting though. This is TMI, but also terrible diarrhea and some cramping. I think it's most likely side effects from the metformin. I was convinced I was pregnant last month, but AF came confirming I was not. I feel a bit different this time, but we'll see. I'm trying to wait to take a test next week.

Starlight did you test? This is my first month using Pre-Seed and I'm at 9DPO with a second spike and high temps. :happydance:

My Chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/521212

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/l0y8m4.png

Unfortunately AF showed up August 31st. Guess there's no baby on board.
:nope: My symptoms must have been due to the metformin. So annoying that this medication has side effects similar to early pregnancy.

Sorry to hear :cry: I am driving myself crazy waiting to test!!! My chart this month is looking triphasic again. It dipped a second time at 7DPO and spiked almost 1 whole degree at 8DPO and my last two temps have remained above 98 degrees. I also had some mild lower abdominal cramping yesterday eve accompanied with lower back pain but it subsided before bedtime. Comparing this month with last month I shouldn't have cramping until a couple days before :af: unless my LP is short this time :shrug: If I have another high temp tomorrow I might just break down and :test:

My Chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/521212

I wanted to chime in, I took pressed the first time I got pregnant , unfortunately ended in an ectopic :cry: But that was over 2 1/2 yrs ago. We have tried it just as a lube in the past and stopped TTC for a while. I bought it again last month and decided to use the applicator this time. Didn't get my BFP but I'm hoping I will this month! I only have one tube and i usually ovulate on my right where theres no tube and bad ovary so I'm hoping this time around my darn left ovary releases an egg & i finally get my rainbow baby!

(taking clomid to produce more eggs and stronger O)

If your not ovulating you can try vitex which is herbal or get a RX for clomid :thumbup:

The :witch: came for me today at 13DPO. This was our first month using Pre-Seed and will continue to use it and see what happens... I was stressing out my partner last month around O time so we didn't get as much :sex: in as I'd like :blush: so this month I'm keeping my BBT and OPK info to myself and hoping for lots of :spermy: and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->