• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Preseed?

zimmy

TTC after a loss Oct 2010
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been discussed to death already or not, but I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used this product? I just ordered it online, hoping to give it a try next cycle. May not be my 'miracle', but can't hurt to try, right?

I've been TTC for years, bloodwork, s/a, HSG this summer. Pregnant last month which ended in a m/c last week at 5.5 weeks. But hey - that's further than I've ever gotten before! :)

I'm still TTC, obviously, but if you need a lube, I think it's the best one to have. Some folks don't like it, but I actually prefer it to any lube I've used in the past. It is better to use the applicator to ensure it's getting to the right area, but you don't need to use as much as they recommend (in fact too much makes it too slippery, if you get my drift). I didn't use this month, but will next.

Thanks for the info Nikki! Good luck to you:dust:

Hi, Glad you posted this I wasnt sure either, good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->