PreSeed?

Tristins Mom

Reaction score
This is the 1st mth we have tried PreSeed. Has anyone here tried it before? Praying it is our mth. This is my 5th round of Clomid. Just went up to 100mg days 3-7.

been using this for quite sometime- no success yet- hope you get your BFP :)

This is the first month I tried it too! I did like it but I didn't use as much as it said to use.

LOL i know. We are having to cut back on how much they say to use. Way to much.

I used preseed & got pregnant each time we used it (Megan, & 2 miscarriages). I used way less than what they say.

I used it and got pregnant on the first cycle. I used as much as it says to use, and found it ok - I know some people find it too much.

We used it this cycle! Now I just need to wait another week to see if it was a success, lol!

I used concieve plus (same as preseed just a different brand) and fell pregnant with Jake first cycle using it x

This was my first cycle using preseed. Used less than what the "instructions" suggested............not sure if it worked yet, I'm just 7 dpo :thumbup:

FX'd for you ladies! :hugs:

Can I ask what preseed is? Is I a vitamin? Xx

Pre-Seed is a sperm friendly lubricant. They sell it in the US, not sure about overseas...just checked their website and they do. Here is the link:

https://preseed.com/where-international.html

Can I ask what preseed is? Is I a vitamin? Xx

Pre-Seed is a sperm friendly lubricant. They sell it in the US, not sure about overseas...just checked their website and they do. Here is the link:

https://preseed.com/where-international.html

I got mine from Amazon UK. :thumbup:

Only arrived today so no idea on its effectiveness yet, seen lots of positive stories though!

Ok cool! Thanks for that. Still coming to terms with all the lingo etc
Will keep it in mind!

Here's to a BFP this month! Cx

Conceive Plus is the same thing and is available to buy in Boots stores x

this is my 1st mth using it, I have cut the dose in half. Praying that it helps. Also taking mucinex. If both of those don't help i don't know what will. Have been downing tons of water. I have also read some people take baby asprin. Has anyone here done that and if so did it help?

I have bought Pre-Seed and I am currently in my Fertile Phase, and the directions on the box really doesnt give you in sight on how or when to use this pre-seed.. I have never used it before, All I know is that I have read alot of success stories. I am on CLOMID and I believe I am about to ovulate. OPK's are getting darker. Clomid already makes my DH have issues doing his thing, because it makes the uterus thinner. If its too wet he hates it and it wont be a successful BD!! :( How long before BD do I need to use pre-seed? and how often do I use it? anyone??

I used Conceive Plus, which is pretty similar to preseed, for the first time this cycle and got my :bfp: today!

First cycle using preseed and softcups af is due today as of 4:45pm she hasn't showed

Congrats mamicoch!! Bought some conceive plus to use next month if no BFP this month.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->