Present for a 5 year old boy

K

KiansMummy

My son has been invited to a birthday party of a neighbours son he is going to be 5. What kind of things do 5 year olds like, ive no idea what to get him haha? :flower:

My son was really into airplanes (like those small cars, they have airplanes) and Pokemon is big at that age. Transformers (get the easy ones...they say if they are easy).

My niece is 5 and loves little thinks like litle characters or cars. One of her presents was a cheapy hot wheels type track and a couple of cars and she thinks it's amazing.
Something like this would probably be quite good as well https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.212-6018.aspx

My son is 6 and at the moment he is into wrestlers.

If you are really stuck just get some arts & crafts things, what kid doesn't like to colour in/make stuff :) x

I got my nephew ben 10 figures and he loves them xoxoxo

TBH i would probably ask the boys mum if there is anything that he's really into or things that he's not allowed. We have a few things that i won't allow Daniel to have at the moment so it could be a really big thing if he was bought something from his not allowed list iykwim.

Daniel is going to a party for a 5yo next saturday and i asked the mum as i really hate the idea of buying something that the child is really not into.

Having said that - Daniel would be pleased with most things lol but especially lego, anything gruffalo, any cars, trains or planes. And he'd be more than pleased if you bought him bubbles!

We've been to a few birthday parties this year for kids turning five. I usually get things like play dough, crayons, paper, bubbles, balls, toy cars, stickers, legos, etc. Things that generally every kids likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->