pressure

oliv

Reaction score
Im wondering if anybody else has this:

Im 28 weeks and feeling a lot of pressure in my lady area as if baby is engaged. I remember feeling this with DD but not until much later on.

Is it normal to have this much pressure this early?

I've had a lot of low down pressure for around the last 4/5 weeks too. Im 29+2 with baby #3 and I don't remember feeling any pressure down low until very late on with the other two. I had a MW appointment last week and I told her. She had a feel of my tummy and said that at that moment babys head was up near my ribs, but obviously he can be flipping around a lot still at this size so the pressure is just him moving around very low. I feel I've carried a lot lower this pregnancy than any of my other two too - I've basically no bump at the top, it's all low down.

I'm 29 weeks and get the same pressure that you describe, I think it's just the position baby is in because some days I have it and every movement is so uncomfortable and other days I can feel her up high pressing on my ribs. I have SPD as well so the pressure feels awful like my pubic bone is going to break!

I also have had alot of pressure this pregnancy compared to last this baby is breech at the moment so it's not his head engaging. I'm also carrying alot lower this pregnancy x

I've had pressure on and off from probably about 20 weeks.My midwife said early on that is was probably more due to a sciatica issue or pelvis issue whereas now it could be the baby pressing down and then tucking back up, which is very common. Apparently babies can tease you by engaging and then un-engaging, little buggers!

Had this from 27 weeks and baby's been head down. I'm guessing it's normal bc our bodies have already stretched and stuff. I'm also carrying low this time too. What does your midwife say about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->