• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pressure

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
Oh my god the pressure! It's mainly low down to the right hand side, is it normal?

I feel like if I open my legs wide enough she could drop out :rofl: really takes my breath away sometimes.

No contractions or bleeding so I'm sure it's ok but just need some reassurance... Will also mention it to my MW in 2 days!

You're not alone!! I have it as well in the same place!

It almost feels like she's laying on her shoulder & putting all her weight on it. Very ouchy and so low down I hold myself when I cough for fear her head will pop out!

I remember speaking to my midwife about this last time around 30 weeks. I thought it was too soon to be feeling that much pressure so low, but apparently it's common. Not looking forward to that feeling again soon!

My LO dropped around 30 weeks, so definitely normal!

I think it's pretty normal for women to experience this! There's a thing growing in there after all! haha. But as for the pressure, that can be a relieved a little by some belly-support! If you can find clothing with the support band built into it, like Mumberry maternity active-wear, that is even better! Can take a lot of the weight off of the back and hips/pelvis :)

Yep same here! baby has been breech for ages but when I saw mw on Thursday baby was head down and I can definately tell. I have a definite waddle going on and still 9 weeks to go!!

Here also! For a couple of weeks now. Unfortunately, Dr says it's not really indicative of anything, it's the baby dropping. So uncomfortable!!!

My MW said it was just one of those later on in pregnancy things :haha:

Soooo uncomfortable though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"