Pressure

Kina

Reaction score
I'm having trouble remembering from last time - but are any of you ladies feeling a lot of pressure and pushing down on your cervix yet? I'm quite uncomfy today, lots of lower back pain and regular BHs, not too worried but just wondering if it is normal.

I too getting this. Sometimes lo feels like shes pusing down, only problem is when she does this it really hurts and then i get pain in back too really takes breath away, i think its cos of the spd.

I read somewhere this is more likely with subsequent children, as they can dip in and out of being engaged from early on?

First bubs 'pave the way' if you like, so second and other babies can lie quite low?

I think he's definately moved lower, I can really feel him in my lower back and bum :oops: I've recently started raspberry leaf tea with a vengeance and I remember that increased my BHs loads last time.

Ella obviously left it loose as a hammock ;) :lol:

Hi Kina

I have been having this all week and was convinced they were contractions as so uncomfy,so went midwife today and she reckons it could be UTI as say this is similar feeling and you get well bad back pain coz of kidneys,you know I never knew that!

Horrid tho isnt it? the raspberry I forgot about that I might start it i think i took in tablet form last time? Cant remember exactly.

Is it a holland and barret to get from or online?

Bex

I had this feeling, and at times I found it hindered my walking :?

Yes bex, Holland & Barret, and online in their store too! x

Got mine from H&B Bex. Funny what you say about a UTI as I had leuco thingies in my wee at my last MW check.

I would get it checked as MW's dont look for these particular infections when they test wee,and believe me the feeling is so uncomfy

I feel like I am having contractions in my bum,lol can you imagine? Ha ha

Hope easing for you hun

Bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"