pressure.

lilliesmummie

Reaction score
Okay, i've posted a few threads before about pain but not this sort of pain.

I was laid in bed.. and i got a humugus sharp pain in my ladymoo!- it made me grab my OH and shout out loud!! .. then constant pressure down there, almost felt like baby was just going to pop out!!

any ideas? lol!
xx

I started getting this around 30 weeks as well and my doctor told me it's just baby poking my cervix :haha: If your baby is still feet down, he/she could be kicking it. As they get ready to drop there's going to be LOADS more pressure down there!

I started getting this around 30 weeks as well and my doctor told me it's just baby poking my cervix :haha: If your baby is still feet down, he/she could be kicking it. As they get ready to drop there's going to be LOADS more pressure down there!

Midwife says she was headdown a week ago, not sure if she's turned around? (hope not!)
it's not the pressure so much, more the unbearable random sharp pains when i'm not even moving!? .. did you get this?

Midwife says she was headdown a week ago, not sure if she's turned around? (hope not!)
it's not the pressure so much, more the unbearable random sharp pains when i'm not even moving!? .. did you get this?

Yup I do :) I call it "lightening crotch" haha. Again it's just from the baby getting lower into your pelvic area, but if you're super worried or if the pain is really bad maybe call your doctor?

i say baby is just engaging and adding pressure to ur cervix which can cause what ur feeling.

i get this too, my baby is head down engaged and really low, mw told me it was baby pushing down even more.xx

I get these lightning pains all the time, they're really painful but quick shooting pains - its baby hitting your cervix and getting engaged!

I was laid in bed.. and i got a humugus sharp pain in my ladymoo!- it made me grab my OH and shout out loud!! .. then constant pressure down there, almost felt like baby was just going to pop out!!

any ideas? lol!
xx

No idea - but I love the word 'ladymoo'!! Never heard that before but I will be using it more in conversation from now on :haha:

Thanks, glad to know that i'm not the only one.. especially with the shooting pains.. was scaring me a little :)

any ideas? lol!
xx

No idea - but I love the word 'ladymoo'!! Never heard that before but I will be using it more in conversation from now on :haha:

LOL! .. i think it's a bit better than vagina :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"