Preston?

flubdub

Reaction score
Is anyone from Preston?
I live just down the road :)

No but not too far away (barrow in furness) different county complately mind :haha: xxx

I am in Morecambe.

I stalk Loraloo regular :)

I love Barton Grange.

V xxx

I like Barton Grange, and Toys R Us lol, but BG is soooo expensive! :wacko:
So pretty at xmas though :)

LoraLoo, did you know you had a stalker? :rofl:

She lets me in her house.

I go to BG, But only for the food.

V xxx

I like Barton Grange, and Toys R Us lol, but BG is soooo expensive! :wacko:
So pretty at xmas though :)

LoraLoo, did you know you had a stalker? :rofl:

:rofl: i realised when she along with 2 other mad women turned up at my door with kids in tow :rofl: I'd never seen any of them ever before :shock: :haha: xxx

:sulk:

:finger:

Thats it, i will keep my Kettle chips to myself.

V xxx

I'm in Blackburn! Spend alot of time in Preston as ive lived there until about two years ago when I move out of the parents' house! And I don't like Blackburn cuz I get lost :haha:

I'm from Preston! Live in Penwortham and currently trying to find aquanatal or pregnancy pilates classes that aren't in the middle of the day! Do you know of any? X

I'm from Preston! Live in Penwortham and currently trying to find aquanatal or pregnancy pilates classes that aren't in the middle of the day! Do you know of any? X

I'm from Leyland, not too far from Preston/Penwortham, and am already on the hunt for prenatal yoga and aquanatal but have hit a brick wall and can't find anything that isn't in the morning or afternoon. If you stumble across any in the end, I'd love it if you could let me know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->