Pretending to work...

Silas

mummy to one :)))
Reaction score
Hello,

I thought that I would introduce myself properly. I've been snooping around this site since before I fell pregnant and I thought I would finally join.

I hope you're all ok.

I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my first and have been with my partner for 2 1/2 years. We hadn't really been trying (according to him - I had!) and just wanted to see. We were extreamly lucky to fall pregnant on our second attempt, I think I lost the first one and although I have good days and bad days, I am truly happy.

I'm not an experienced earth mother but I am here if anyone fancies a chat. I'm always "working hard" at my desk!!!

Take it easy girls!

I'm still pretending to work! Have been since I got in this morning. I'm not sure what I actually do all day! I hope they don't start asking the same questions...:shrug:

Hows everyone elses day been?

Hi Everyone, hi dreams,

How you feeling? I'm only 18 weeks and can't imagine getting any bigger than I am now!
When I said that I was going to stay at work until about a week before my due date (2nd Sept) he said that I'm going to be huge by then and I shuld leave about 3 weeks before I'm due.

I can't imagine that I'm going to find it so difficult. How are you finding things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->