Preterm Labor Around the Corner???

Gypsy89

Reaction score
Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks. Early this afternoon, i started feeling a little crampy and my belly was hard (not like the normal BH i have been getting, they usually only last for a couple minutes tops and go away) so I layed down to take a nap. Baby was super active like she always is when i lay down lol, the cramping eventually stopped and my belly stayed hard until i fell asleep. I napped for a couple hours, and when I got up my belly was even harder and kinda funny shaped (like during a BH) but didnt go away after a few minutes and stayed like that while I did some running around and errands and such. After the nap i also had (and still have) achey pain in my back and around my tail bone that spreads out across the top of my butt cheeks. I took another couple hour nap after getting home, which i just woke up from, and after getting out of bed my belly got hard again and still is as i write this.

Does this sound like a form of BH? Labor near? What do you think? I plan on calling my ob tomorrow if this continues.

Thanks ladies!

Sometimes my belly would be hard just from the way baby was laying, but it never hurts to mention it.

I also think that the baby's position can cause your belly to be hard. That seems like a long time for it to stay hard even with real contractions. Can you also just call L&D to get an opinion? They might be able to help you.

I also get hard bump depending on baby position..if u rub it, u might feel baby moving..
also I get alot more BH if I don't drink enough water...
most imo, if u r concerned, call your dr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->