Pretty Little Liars??

B

Burchy314

Does anyone else watch this show? And is anyone else as addicted to it as I am haha. It is the best show EVER!

Just wondering whose watching the Season Premiere tonight!?

Who do you think "A" is? And do you think Ian is dead? This show is so addicting, I wish I knew who A was!!!!!

Moi! :hi:
I have read the series though so I know who A is. :smug:

Well I read the books too (well like the first 3 or 4), but the books are like completly different then the show so I am not really sure what to expect.

Oh I know. They were spot on but now they are starting to really stray away. So excited for the new season! :D

Yeah so I never know what is going to happen on the show which is why I LOVE it! New episode in 5 minutes!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Oh i LOVE it, although Im behind as Im in england, one fo the few programmes OH sits and watches with me as well :haha: From what Ive seen, I think Maya or Ezra are worth some consideration
It really does mess with my head though :dohh: xx

I watched a couple episodes from the first series, but ended up gettiong so lost and haven't watched it for months now! x

It is soooo addicting! But I wont tell you all the much since you guys are behind us. But I don't think Ezra or Maya are A.

This is why I think that but it has to do with the second season:
Maya is no longer on the show, she was sent to some military camp because they found weed in her backpack, A also broke into Ezra's house in the newest episode. And the young cop is involved because he is dating Jenna so I think he has something more to do with it. And Ian has something to do with it. He confessed to Spencer that he killed Alison. But I know there is someone else involved that they havent shown yet. In the book Mona is A but then is murderd and A comes back so I think there are multipile A's.

I read the spoiler :dohh: Man am I naughty :haha:

Me and OH have discussed mona in great detail, we get way to involved :blush:

We think there is more than one xx

I LOVE it. Im just watched season 2 ep 2 right now.

Not really a spoiler but....
Is something important burried in Allys front garden??????

oooh I read the spoiler too and wished I hadnt now LOL serves me right ;)

:rofl: i always read spoilers im FAR to nosey not to haha

Major major major spoiler and gives it all away but WHOA!

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Mona_Vanderwaal_'A'_in_the_'Pretty_Little_Liars'_book_series

Does anyone else think Aria and Ezra are super cute? Lmao. DH thinks I'm "weird" but they're sooo cute! :D

I think theyre cute too. She needs to chill out more though! Shes so uptight for her age lol.

for those that have the books , does book one follow season one etc?

They are all sooo pretty but I definitely think Aria is the prettiest! She looks so much like Selena Gomez though! I've read the book, probably should re-read them to brush up. In the beginning they went along fairly well but now they're starting to stray so I'm not sure. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->