Pretty Sure Today is O-Day! (1/17) Who else?

Orglethorp

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is O-Day for me! Full 0.4 degree drop this morning (Celsius) and EWCM. We've only skipped BD 1 night in the last week, so I'm feeling hopeful! I'm eager and nervous at the same time to see if my temp jumps up tomorrow morning.

Who else? AF is due on the 31st.

My birthday is the 2nd, so I'm hoping for a BFP for my birthday gift!

I think i have of o'd in the last day or so due around the 28th xx

I ovulated yesterday first round of clomid this month x

0.4 degree temp increase this morning, looks like I did indeed O yesterday. :D 13 days left in this TWW.

I already want to poas!!! I don't even know it I've o'd. Didn't get a positive opk in just going on ewcm and cp x

Lol I'm the same! I have my 21 day test on Friday so that will tell me for sure but I don't ovulate on my own and never had these symptoms/pains before so pretty certain I have this time ��x

I think i ovulated yesterday, and we BD that night. I cant temp tomorrow because i'm getting up at 5am which is way earlier than normal to be accurate. I have a long cycle, i really hope we caught it this time :)

I've never used opk testing to determine O. We're not preventing / casually trying, so the only money we're spending on TTC at the moment is IC pregnancy tests and maternity vitamins. That beings said, I think I'm more eager than he is. He definitely wants kids and is excited that it could happen any month, but I'm far more disappointed between the two of us when AF shows :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->