Previous BFPs?

PerthLady91

Mummy of two and TTC
Reaction score
Hey!
Just wondering about everyone’s previous BFPs? I’m 10 DPO today and going mad haha
With my DS and D.D., I didn’t test until I was like 6 weeks pregnant and didn’t track Ovulation etc so didn’t have the stress haha
I’ve had slight nausea and cramping a few days ago, horrid headaches the past two days, boobs are bigger and fuller and nipple area is tender and feels almost bruised! Clutching at straws really but just hoping! Xx

what dpo were you?
what time of day did you take the test?
Any real symptoms beforehand?

No symptoms before dd1 or dd2, I tested at 13dpo with dd1 using an IC and for a clear line with fmu. Got a squinter at 10dpo with dd2 using fmu. Good luck!

1st pregnancy- symptoms a few days before AF was due but didn't get a :bfp: until four days after AF was due, but then miscarried a few days later, so I've always assumed this was a chemical pregnancy.

2nd pregnancy- symptoms from 5dpo (I know people will say that's impossible but it's true!) convinced I was pregnant by 7dpo but waited until the day my period was due to test and got a :bfp: and a baby 38 weeks later! :baby:

3rd pregnancy- had symptoms a few days before AF was due so tested and got :bfp: Ended up being a twin pregnancy but I had a mmc

4th pregnancy- can't remember about symptoms but tested when AF was a day late (15 dpo) got a :bfp: and a baby 38 weeks later! :baby:

5th pregnancy- had symptoms for about a week before AF was due, tested the morning it was due and got :bfp: but unfortunately was a partial molar pregnancy

6th pregnancy- AF was due boxing day but I'd only just come off the pill in November and my cycles weren't regular so didn't think anything of it not turning up. Started to get symptoms a few days later, tested when it was a week 'late' although to be fair, that might have been when it was due :shrug: I got a lovely strong :bfp: but miscarried in February.

I'm now TTC again, 7dpo and my boobs are a bit tender but I'm trying not to read too much into it! Planning to test the day after AF is due unless it shows up first!

12 dpo with my first and 10 dpo with my second. Abdomen cramps both times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->