Previous C-section Moms

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I've had two C-sections already and will be going for another on August 26 to deliver my little guy.

My second one was planned and was done at 38 weeks. Because all but 1 gynecologist of the office I go to is away in August, this C-section is planned at 39 weeks.

So, for those that already have had a number of C-sections, have you ever gone into labour before your C-section date?

I know that if you did, they would deliver C-section. But curious to know if anyone has experienced this.

didn't want to read and run, I'm on my third section but the other two i tried for VBAC and ended up having emergencie's I suppose that qualifies me to say i went into labour :lol: but within 4 hours it was deemed i was going the wrong way so had to go for the sections.

What are you more worried about, i know the start of labour isn't a problem to your previous scars it's all the pushing and force that can cause the ruptures which are so dangerous.

Im headed toward my 4th section, but the only one i was in labour with was my first as that was an emergency.
I wanted to push but wasent allowed, so i was right at the last point when i was took down, it was over in minutes i was told (i was asleep as i couldent take it no more)
I had my last one at 39 weeks, but i just relaxed as much as possible when it was coming upto it.
You just have to watch for the very first signs of labour, like a show, really bad lower back ache ect.

Hope that helps a bit.

didn't want to read and run, I'm on my third section but the other two i tried for VBAC and ended up having emergencie's I suppose that qualifies me to say i went into labour :lol: but within 4 hours it was deemed i was going the wrong way so had to go for the sections.

What are you more worried about, i know the start of labour isn't a problem to your previous scars it's all the pushing and force that can cause the ruptures which are so dangerous.

Oh, heck, I am not worried at all. C-sections don't scare me. :)

I was just curious though as to whether it happened or not to anyone on here.

I am terrified of having a c-section. :(

Have had 4 sections. one emergency and the rest planned. Never went into labour with last 3. With third section I was only 3 days away from due date and with last section delivered at 39 weeks, no hint of labour starting!!! Good luck

ive had all my 3 c sections planned never went into labour with any of them , this will be my 4th section , scares the life out of me having another & i also worry about going into labour . violet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->