Price of NHS scan pictures?

OwlBump

Hubby, Son and Bump
Reaction score
Hello again everyone,

I was just wondering how many scan photos people got and how much they were?

I got my letter and it says it's £4 but is that each? It doesn't really say ha

Here it's £3. But she gave us 3 prints. Not sure if that's standard!

When I was pregnant with my daughter it was £4 each, that was 2.5 years ago xx

Ours is £5, but at 1 scan with my LG, I got 9 prints x

£3 per pic according to the letter. Max 4 pics per visit so £12 total!! That's in Leicester

Ooh it doesn't say on my letter.

I did read somewhere while googling a little while ago that apparently my hospital charges £10 per picture - I really hope that isn't true!

Thanks , I'll take enough change for a few :)

in Hull
First scan 1 pic free
20 week scan 6 pics £5.00 or a disk for £10.00
at other scans no pictures.

It varies per hospital, ours is a £5 donation now for a few pics but we always give more as the money raised goes towards equipment for the neonatal unit x

Ours is £3 a picture. Said on our letter. Not sure if there's a limit on the number of pictures though?

It's £5 a picture at ours but I had a scan at EPU and she didn't charge me for the picture x

They don't charge where I am. The consultant I had with DD gave me about ten! Midwives have always given me two or three.

My hospital have stated on my appointment letter that they charge £3 per picture... and has to all be in pound coins?! I found that a bit odd!

£5 a pic here, but a free one from EPAU today.

Our hospital is charging £7 for 2 apparently. Just gotta remember to take cash with us when we go on Tuesday.

Mine is £2 each and has to be pound coins too but thats because you have to put the money in a machine on the wall and it gives you a ticket or something if i remember right from last time.

£5 at ours and you have to have change to buy a token to pay for pic

£5 donation at Kettering. I got six pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->