Price trackers like camelcamelcamel

Mrs_T

Reaction score
Does anyone else a website or app that tracks prices of items of Amazon?

Wondering about signing up, but not sure if they're any good?

i use camelcamelcamel get loads of bargains that way!

Camel is great, do it! I also get Twitter alerts from them

Is camel camel camel genuine? I've never heard of it before but just found the fisher price beat bo on there for £25 where everywhere else is out of stock and eBay is nearly £45-£50 on some of them. Sounds way to good!!!

Is camel camel camel genuine? I've never heard of it before but just found the fisher price beat bo on there for £25 where everywhere else is out of stock and eBay is nearly £45-£50 on some of them. Sounds way to good!!!

Camelcamelcamel just tracks the Amazon price so £25 is just the price Beatbo is on Amazon right now x

Camelcamelcamel just tracks the Amazon price so £25 is just the price Beatbo is on Amazon right now x

Great thank you! That was lucky I found this thread this morning then. Thank you op!

i really want this for DD, i for the life of me cannot find it on amazon and the link on camelcamelcamel says £48....boooo :-(

i really want this for DD, i for the life of me cannot find it on amazon and the link on camelcamelcamel says £48....boooo :-(

I literally typed camel camel camel into Google, the website came up and the first one on their was £25. I'll see if I can find a link to what I did

ETA- the one I clicked on now says out of stock sorry. Smyths website says they are expecting stock between 9th and 11th so keep checking there. I set some stock alerts for it too so if anything comes up I'll pm you

It's great if you're willing to wait for the price to go down. Me being too impatient bought things only to get an alert a few weeks later it had gone right down....totally my fault though. Also ordered thigns from ELC who are now doing 20% off!

Camel is great. I didn't realise how much amazons prices fluctuate until I found it.

I literally typed camel camel camel into Google, the website came up and the first one on their was £25. I'll see if I can find a link to what I did

ETA- the one I clicked on now says out of stock sorry. Smyths website says they are expecting stock between 9th and 11th so keep checking there. I set some stock alerts for it too so if anything comes up I'll pm you

thanks hun, but i managed to get one!!! hoorrrrahhhh :happydance::happydance: ive searched high and low and managed to reserve one in toys r us a million miles away so me and the kiddies will be going on a road trip today :haha: i cannot believe this toy has sold out everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->