Princess's quest to be healthy - Weight loss buddies desperately needed!!!

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
Hiya Ladies,

I am in desperate need of a diet and weight loss buddy, here's my story...

Ttc for years with no succsess, and eventually find out I have pcos. I needed to start clomid to help me ovulate but I couldn't start until my bmi was under 35. This was just over a year a go and I was 14.9st and over 36 bmi. Anyway so I lost the weight got doen to 12.9 and bmi about 31 started clomid and get my BFP but sadly I lost the baby in October this year. My healthy eating and exersice has gone to pot since then and I weighed myself today and I'm back up to 13.4 with a bmi of around 34. I don't want to get big agian and I need some help and support to get this weight back off and keep it off.

I really hope I can find some buddies on here and am looking forward to hopefully also helping others stay motivated.

I'm currently out of action due to surgery I had today but I'd be more than happy to offer support honey.

Due to restart my weight lifting in about 6 weeks but can help motivate you in the meantime and give you someone to chat to :flower:

Aw that would be brilliant, thank you so much.

I've been good food wise today, I've had

Breakfast - Fruit & Fibre with skimmed milk
Lunch - Wholemeal bagel with low fat cream cheese
Tea - Small jacket potato with chilli and salad
Snacks: Fruit

I have hardly drunk any water today though so I need to try and drink more tomorrow.

Sounds like a good day! Maybe try drink a glass of water every 1 to 1.5hrs? This is the only way I keep on top of my water intake otherwise I totally forget :blush:

Are you going to be doing any exercise aswell?

Yeah I'll be going to the gym twice a week, doing body attack twice a week and zumba once a week. I actulayy enjoy going but this last month I've always managed to find an excuse not to go but I'm paying gor it now I can't fasten any of my jeans!

Thanks for the water tip, I'll try doing that and keeping a water bottle with me when I'm out and about.

Sounds like you have it all worked out :thumbup:

Would be good to get some weight training in there too - will tone your body beautifully :flower:

I've never done weights before and I've always been a bit nervous of trying them. All the weights are in seperate room in my gym and it's all men that use the weights room and plus I'm a weakling, I'd be scared of looking stupid!

Could always buy a pair of 1.kg dumbells to start with plus Jillian Michaels 30 day shred Dvd to do in addition? I've done it and definately can say it does it's job plus is only 20 mins long :)

I had been thinking about dumbells and I will deffo check out that dvd, I'm gonna go have a look on ebay now. 20 mins is perfect when you have to fit it around work and stuff.

I cannot recommend it enough. It's great due to how long it is but also because it's a mix of cardio and strength training which works wonders on the body :thumbup:

Hi I would like to join this forum as well. I have pcos and desperately wanna be preggo. I am overweight so I'm goin to get healthy b4 I try again. I am currently 198 and want to go dwn to 125lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->